Chapter 17

Lunch had just ended and pugface had decided to show her ugly face. We were currently listening to her go on about her life something I have seriously no interest in.

"And then father asked me did I want the pony and I thought what a ridiculous question of course i want the pony"

"Oh For merlins sake" I mutter under my breath

"Are you okay Melly?" Pugface chimes in

My head shots up and Draco bursts outs laughing "what did you just call me?"

She smiles like the satanic little shit she is "Melly of course? We're besties I get to give you a nickname"

I raise an eyebrow and lean back into the seat and Draco's arm subconsciously wraps around my shoulders. I cross my arms and stare at her

"Where did you get the notion we were even acquaintances?" She gasps before going a shade whiter while all the group laughs at her.

"B-but we're purebloods so it's only natural we would be besties" I laughed for the first time in ages

"Pug- pansy I have no desire to be you're friend" Her face goes red and she stomps her foot rather childishly

"My parents will here about this"

I gasp and fake shock "oh no what will your father say couldn't make friends with a Robinson they'd be so disappointed"

"You evil foul bitch" the room went silent when pansy called me that name I merely smiled I probably looks like a psycho but I didn't care "Satanic"

Pugface pulls her eyebrows together, She clearly looked confused "what?"

"I said satanic"

"Yes I'm aware what you said but what do you mean?"

"I prefer the term evil foul satanic bitch has a better ring to it" she stares at me in a daze "you are completely mad Robinson you've lost a good Alliance"

I giggled "no I lost a pugface snob who's wearing last years shoes with a tacky dress, who has the personality of a wall"

Her eyes get glassy "evil" was the last thing she said before she began to leave.

"I try"  and the door slammed

Everyone was staring at me and I started listening "guys if you want autographs please form an orderly line if not beat it" and the room began to empty leaving Draco and the other 4.

"Blimey Melody remind me not to mess with you" Blaise said whole scratching the back of his neck. "Agreed" said Theo

"guys don't worry I won't be mean to you's I just couldn't deal with her any longer"

"I thought it was awesome mel"

"Draco you think everything Melody does is awesome" daphne pipes in

"I do not!"

"Lies Malfoy" Theo teases causing Draco to blush a deep red, I lean in close to him.

"I think it's cute" he goes redder

"For merlins sake just marry each other already" Amanda demands

Everyone laughs before exiting the common room. I grab Draco's hand and we all go out for a walk outside, we head to the lake.I sit down on the grass and take in the weather.

"Hey Mel come look at this" I look over at Draco and stand and walk over to him by the lake

"What is it?"