Bonus Chapter: Merry Christmas Love

Jingle Bells,Umbridge Smells,Losers go awayDraco's hot,And Voldie's not,Slytherin all the way!Hey

Jingle Bells,
Umbridge Smells,
Losers go away
Draco's hot,
And Voldie's not,
Slytherin all the way!
Hey

My fellow Slytherins

🎄 Merry F*CKING Christmas 🎄

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I hope you all have a magical Christmas!

You all are absolutely amazing and deserve nothing but the best! :)  I wanted to thank you all for the support I received for this book, it's mind blowing, you all have no idea what it means to me!

Thank you to every individual whether you're a ghost reader! or Someone who gets involved! I love you all so much!

I hope you all have a terrific new year!

Enjoy 🐍🎄💚

6 years later

{T}was the night before Christmas. 24th of December 2015. Today was Christmas Eve.

Snow blew down costing my chestnut hair with white snow flakes, walking through the busy streets of the city. No doubt the top of my nose and cheeks would now appeared red to by-passers.

I had come to London to find the pair of diamond earrings Athena had so desperately wanted but refused to ask for, so I took it upon myself to grant one more of her Christmas wishes and get her the diamond incrusted earrings she wished for.

My baby Athena was now thirteen years old, she like myself and Draco ended up in Slytherin. She was a diva from what I've heard from scorpius and professors, it was indeed a close call between Ravenclaw or Slytherin but my sass seemed to have won in the end placing her in Slytherin. She had no boyfriends as of yet much to Draco's delight.

Apparating home I enter the large manor, Christmas decorations hung from every inch of our home. It was indeed our family's favourite holiday, we would go all out.

Placing down my bag I shrug off my coat and walk through the hall to the living room. Placing the box under the large tree that was decorated in silver and green. I grin looking at the Slytherin colours, indeed somethings never change.