• twenty two •

Start from the beginning

"I feel like you still should've told me regardless."

"Trey I wanted to tell you so bad, but I swore Lala to secrecy."

"Oh that's how it is now?" he chuckled coldly. "So it's just fuck me huh?"

I frowned, "Baby don't be like that."

"This is the second time some shit like this happened. You would think the people I'm closest to would tell me things, but no, I'm always finding shit out from social media. Muthafuckas just love keeping me out of the loop."

"Wow Tremaine, really? I thought we were over that tour situation."

"Who said anything about that?"

"I'm not dumb and you're not slick. Just because you didn't say it directly doesn't mean you're not hinting at it. And while we're at it, I don't appreciate you calling me a muthafucka like I'm some damn nigga on the street. And don't even say you weren't because I'm obviously one of the people you were referring to."

He shrugged, "Don't keep things from me if you don't want ya feelings hurt."

"You can't be fucking serious. Why are you being an asshole right now? I honestly don't even think you should be mad at me."

He ignored me and got up from the bed, putting on a shirt, sweats and sneakers.

"Where are you going?"

Ignored me again.

"Trey I'm sorry things turned out like this. Just come back to bed so we can continue talking, please?"

"I'll be back later." he mumbled and left out the room.

Damn it! Yeah, I'm beating Lala's ass.

I FaceTimed her and she picked up quickly.

"Bitch it's on sight next time I see you." I said immediately.

"I can't tell if you're serious or joking."

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

"Kelly I literally had no idea Chris was gonna do that. That's not what we agreed to. You think he warned me before posting that? Hell no. I'm upset too."

"Well you better talk to him before I do."

She pouted, "So Trey's mad, huh?"

I sighed, "Girl. We got into an argument just now. We went from being laid up to him leaving out the house."

"Kelly I'm sorry. Ugh, he probably feels like we were purposely trying to make him feel like the odd one out."

"That's exactly how he feels." I mumbled. "Knowing him, he's most likely on his way to Chris' house to light his ass up."

"I really hope they don't actually get to fighting."

"Tuh, I don't know... He's mad so he's gonna get Chris mad. Ain't no telling what will happen."

"I'm gonna talk to Chris at some point today. I wanna know what was going through that nigga's head."

"Oh girl you better. Cause you don't want me to do it."

She poked her lip out, "I'm sorry again Kelz. Please don't hurt me."

"I actually wasn't serious about that." I laughed. "You just better hope Trey gets over it, or both you and Chris will be getting strong silent treatments from me."

We talked for a little while longer until Kiara came in the room, looking all pouty.