Chapter Twenty-We Both Need To Wake Up

HARRY'S POV

"Harry, sweetheart, what happened?" Lou asks rubbing my back as I cry into the pillow.  I don't answer. "Did you have a bad dream?"

"Yea." I mutter in between my crying.  The harder I try to calm myself, the harder I cry.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" she asks and I shake my head.  "Do you want me to leave you alone?"  I nod then she pats my back gently.  "Alright.  Good night."

"Good night." I mutter back and wipe the tears off my cheeks as she leave the room.  I'm unable to fall back asleep so I just toss and turn for a bit then watch TV.  Around nine o'clock I hear someone come in.  It's Louis.

"We've gotta talk." he says sounding upset and worried as he sits down on the bed next to me.  I turn off the TV and look at my feet.  "Did you mean that last night?" I shurg trying to avoid eye contact with him.  "If you did, we can easily get you someone to talk to.  Or you can talk to one of us.  It doesn't have to be me.  You could talk to one of the boy's, Lou, Simon, Paul or anyone else in the gang.  We all love you, Harry.  And we'll do anything to make you feel better.  Especially at a time like this."

"I'm sorry I said that. I mutter feeling bad for Louie having to go through this.

"No, no, it's totally fine.  You have nothing to be sorry about.  Just please, talk about it with someone.  I bet you have a lot of horrible memories and telling someone about them would be-," he explains but I can't help but cut him off.  If I'm going to tell anyone ever, it's going to be now.

"He was there was three other guys and they grabbed me from the alley I was in then threw me in the back of this van and drove away.  I kept on wondering if I was going to survive and I was so convinced that I was going to die that I didn't become as afraid of death.  They took me to this abandoned house and hit me, kicked me, punched me and did anything that they knew would hurt me in some way.  I had screamed so loud that my voice gave in for a while.  Sometimes I just laid there motionless waiting for death to greet me.  I was willing to do anything to end the pain...even die." I explain and look up at Louie.  His cheeks are wet with tears and his eyes are big and scared.  Suddenly he wraps me in a big, warm hug.

"I'm so sorry that had to happen." he whispers then rubs my back.  "I promise, from here on out, I'll do anything," he explains and pulls away from me. "To keep you happy.  I'll serve you breakfast in bed, I'll stay up late until you fall asleep, I'll do anything, Harry.  I'll be there for you whenever you need me." I can't help but smile a little.

"Thanks." I say and wipe the tears off my cheeks.

"How is your leg feeling?" Louie asks looking down at it.

"Great." I say and sit up a little bit.

"I'm going to tell Simon about what you said." Louis says changing the subject back.  The last thing I want is a therapist.  If the press found out about that, my life would become a living hell.

"But what if he makes me get a therapist?" I protest.

"Harry, you need one.  We'll make sure to keep it on the down low.  Trust me, this a good plan." Louie explains and stands up.  "Just hang in there.  Everything will be fine." he says as he walks into the bathroom.  I lean my head against the bed frame and take a deep breathe in attempt to calm myself.  I know Louie is trying to calm me down by saying that everything will be fine but I know that's not true.  In the end, I'm still gonna be totally screwed up.  Not matter what.  Louie comes back with the pain killer pill and a glass of water.  He hands it to me and I swallow the pill then put the cup on the side table.  "Wanna do a TwitCam?" Louie asks as he texts someone on his phone.

"Sure." I say and Louie grabs his laptop.

LIAM'S POV

I woke up early that morning and went to the conference room to read before breakfast.  Around ten o'clock, Simon stops by and then Lou comes with Lux a while later.

"Mornin'." I say looking up from my book.

"Good morning.  How are you?" she asks smiling at me.

"Great.  And you?" I ask back.

"Also, great.  Did you hear Harry last night?" Lou says sounding upset as she feeds Lux some Cheerios.

"No.  What happened?" I ask feeling worried and curious.

"He had a nightmare.  Didn't really wanna talk about it but I found Louie in my bedroom asleep with Lux." she says and smiles a little bit.  "It's was quiet adorable."

"Yea, I bet." I say smiling.  A few seconds later, I hear Simon's phone ring.  I look over at him as he pulls it out of his pocket.

"Oh, Lord." he says looking at his phone.

"Is everything alright?" I ask as he replies to the text.

"Louie just texted me.  He said that last night, Harry said he didn't want to live anymore." Simon explains.  I sigh and run my fingers through my hair.

"What are you going to do?" I ask feeling concern and scared for Harry.

"I'm not sure." Simon says and puts on a serious thinking face.

"You should get him a therapist.  He would really benefit from it." Lou suggest and I nod liking her idea.

"Yea.  Plus it'd let off a lot of stress on Louie." I explain and Simon shakes his head.  He doesn't seem to like the idea.

"No, no, the media might find out about that.  Lou, would you mind talking to him?" Simon suggest and I close my book shut.

"No!  Lou is our hair stylist, not a therapist!  Harry's need a therapist!" I protest getting more and more angry.

"Liam, calm down.  I do care about Harry but I'm not willing to risk the media finding out about him having a therapist." Simon explains trying to sound rational but we both know he's just being pathetic.

"He's an eighteen year old kid who has been beaten, starved, left to die and God knows what else!  All he's asking for is a little help from you but you're just being too much of a pussy!" I yell and grab my book then storm out of the room.  Before I leave, I turn around again. "Oh, yea.  And he's getting that therapist whether I pay for it or you grow some balls and pay for it yourself." I say then slam the door shut.