65- It Was Always Jaanvi

Start from the beginning

(Eighteen-year-old Jaanvi when she say, 'he should miss me

(Eighteen-year-old Jaanvi when she say, 'he should miss me.)

"Everything ok?" she questioned, walking down the stairs. She walked towards the black umbrella, holding it in her hand as she walked out the main door. Standing under the rain with the umbrella keeping her away from the wet, cold drops.

"Yeah, he just got angry." Roshni muttered, she took the speaker out, now pulling the phone to her ear with the tea cup in her hand. "Where is Ansh?" She asked, sitting on the couch.

"He-Papa is ou--" she stopped talking, seeing her father ready to get out of the car. He'll get wet. She quickly said, 'I'll call you soon aunty,' before cutting the phone. The headphones were still on her head as she ran down the two little stairs before her father could get out. "Hero wait!" She yelled, running up to him, her bare feet touching the cold floor with water drops.

Feeling the cold shiver run down her body from the coldness she blinked it away for her father. By the time he was getting out of the car, there she stood with a smile on her face seeing her father. She kept her father under the umbrella until he got all his files and needed things in his hand.

"Naaam" He smiled, widely being so proud and overwhelmed with how much she cared about him. Jaanvi's grin slowly faded away, her heart stinging. He was trying to say, 'Namaskar,' (Hello) it always hurt her knowing he couldn't talk like others.

Holding the umbrella with one hand, she took one of his few files he held with his hand, so he wouldn't drop any on the wet floor. "Namaskar. How was your day? Did you eat? Did you drink four bottles of water? Oh and papa," she tiptoed a little to match up his height since she was holding the umbrella for him, "did someone tell you how handsome you look." She wriggled her eyes, grinning at him in a mischief way.

He blushed, covering his face with his hands, the files still clutched tightly around his fingers. It was always like that. She'll compliment him every day so he'd smile, laugh and even blush. Hayyyy! I'm sure mama fell for this blush. He rarely blushed, but every time his daughter called him handsome he couldn't help but turn red.

"Jaave." Ansh tried to sound stern and very serious but his voice came out squealy from all the compliments. She is just like her mother. He thought, walking into the house with a smile.

Once they got inside, Jaanvi placed the wet umbrella down, taking all the files from his hand even though he protested to do it himself. "I'll do it, Hero. Go, get comfy and I'll make warm tea for you." It always brought a smile on his face seeing his little baby acting like his mother. Raising his hands up in surrender, Ansh started walking up the stairs. "Oh yes! And we're having chips while watching Harry Potter!" She yelled so he could hear her.

He had a lot of work to finish off but didn't say anything. He just loved spending time with his daughter, Live while she's with me, soon she'll go. He thought, his eyes blurry with tears threatening to come out.