Stay in bed

Your POV

I rolled over in bed and slowly opened my eyes, looking at my boyfriend Shawn who was still asleep. "Mornin' honey" he said, pulling me into his arms. 

Shawn tried to kiss me, but I pushed him away because his morning breath is disgusting. "Brush your teeth first, then we'll kiss" I said walking to our ensuite bathroom, hoping he'd follow suit. "Can we stay in bed?" Shawn asked, getting out of bed.

With Shawn just wearing his calvins and me in an oversized shirt, we decided to stay in our pyjamas as we had nowhere to be and no body to see. "For breakfast, do you wanna get uber eats McDonald's?" Shawn suggested, kissing the top of my head. I nodded and took out my phone, ordering Shawn some hash browns and me a sausage and egg mcmuffin. 

"Babe, would you like a hash brown?" Shawn asked, knowing how much I love McDonald's hash browns. "I'm not supposed to eat fried food, I'm on a diet" I replied. "Diets are stupid and don't work" Shawn explained, breaking one of his hash browns in half and feeding me it. 

Later that day, we decided to stay in bed and cuddle. "Should I be the big spoon?" I asked, hoping Shawn would say he wanted me to be. "Maybe tonight, let me hold you for the moment" Shawn said, telling me to put my head on his chest. 

Our cuddle session was interrupted by one of Shawn's friends calling him. "No, Y/N and I aren't gonna break up just because she's not the skinny blonde Instagram model you want me with. I've been with her for close to four years now and she is perfect the way she is" I overheard Shawn saying. Coming back to bed, Shawn apologised for interrupting our cuddle session. "It's fine and besides, that was the nicest thing any of my significant others have ever said to or about me" I explained, which led Shawn to kiss me passionately.

For lunch, Shawn ordered us Mexican food. That was kind of odd of him, because he hates Mexican food. "Babe, you hate Mexican food" I said, looking at what he was ordering. "Yeah, but you don't" he replied. "The most important thing in a relationship is compromise" he continued. 

The rest of our day was spent cuddling, watching movies and having sex a couple times.