Calvin Klein ⚠️

Admiring the way Shawn looked in his Calvin Klein boxers, you couldn't help but bite your lip. "Ummm..babe?" He asked "did you just look me up and down then bite your lip?" You shook your head, but Shawn knew you weren't telling the truth. "Cause if you did, we're having sex right here and now".

Shawn roughly pushed you on the bed and stripped you out of your pyjamas. "They were my favourite" you exclaimed. "Baby, I'm really fucking hard!!!" Shawn said. Realising what he was getting at, you dropped to your knees and slowly peeled his boxers off. 

Taking his whole length in your mouth, you used your hands to massage his balls. "Uhhh!!!" He moaned, eyes shutting in pleasure.  "Baby....it's my turn to take care of you now" he said, releasing his dick from your mouth.

He teasingly licked your clit, making you squeeze your legs around his head. "Shawn-" you began, but you couldn't finish your sentence. "Do you want my fingers?" He asked, smirking. You knew that he knew that was what you wanted, but you still told him anyways. 

Extremely slowly, he pushed one finger into you. "Does this feel good?" He teased, leaning up to kiss your neck. Before you knew it, Shawn's tongue was licking your left nipple while his free hand was pinching the other. "I'm gonna-" you started.

Shawn slowly pumped his fingers inside you, making you cum. "Just fuck me please!!" You desperately whined! He obliged and roughly slammed into you.

"Fuck, you're so wet" he moaned as you softly kissed his neck. You felt yourself clench around him, but you decided to hold it for a little longer. "Come on, darling. Let go for me" he encouraged, loving the feeling of you trying not to cum. His orgasm immediately made him pull out, but he wanted to make sure you orgasmed too.

Unfortunately for you, not him; you ended up squirting. "I'm sorry" you said after realising what had happened. "Don't be" he said, kissing your cheek.