Massage ⚠️

Trigger warning= dominant Shawn, ice play, spanking, anal.

Shawn's POV 

"Ugh!!! My back hurts so much" I said, as I opened the door to my condo. "Baby, come here" Y/N said after she noticed that I was in pain. I lied down on the couch, taking my shirt off beforehand.

Y/N told me that she was gonna give me a massage because she noticed how much my back hurt. Her hands slowly rubbed the spot in between my shoulders. "Babe, I've thought of something else that can help me" I said, getting up from the couch and leading the way to our room. 

She got a little confused, but she soon realised what I meant. "Strip! Now!" I demanded, leaving the room to go get the box of sex toys. "Shawn?" She asked once I came back  into the room. "Yes?" I replied. "Why are we gonna use this stuff?". Before I could answer, I went to the kitchen and got some ice. 

"Turn around baby" I said, holding the ice cube just above her entrance, she turned around immediately. "I know we've never done this before, but are you gonna be a good girl for daddy?" I asked, referring to the fact we've never used ice in the bedroom. "Yes, daddy" she said. 

Slowly, I spread her legs open, taking in the sight of her beautiful pussy. "You're so beautiful, darling" I whispered, running a finger along her folds, the ice immediately following. "Daddy" she moaned against the pillow, causing me to run the ice along her entrance and up to her clit. "Yeah, you like how that feels, kitten?" I asked, slapping her ass gently. Y/N nodded, but I couldn't really see it against the pillow. 

I turned her back around, leaving her in the room so I could put the ice back in the freezer. "Don't touch yourself" I warned her, remembering what had happened last time I caught her. "Oh, Y/N! You never learn, so I'm gonna have to spank you" I said as I came back in and saw her touching herself.

Pulling her over my lap, I whispered "I'm sorry if I hurt you". My hand came hard down on her ass. "Daddy" she moaned every time my hand came down on her ass. "Oh baby. Your butt is such a beautiful colour now" I whispered after her third spanking, but I still wasn't done with her. "Daddy, i want you to stop" Y/N said, but I didn't stop. 

"Remember the safe word, anytime you say 'elephant', then I'll stop" I whispered, about to finish the spankings. I got up from the bed and stripped out of my clothes, and I could tell that Y/N was admiring me, but I didn't say anything. 

Softly kissing her neck, my hands grabbed her boobs. "Daddy" she moaned, guiding my hand towards her left nipple, letting my lips encircle the other one. "What do you want, kitten? Hmm, should I eat you out and make you scream?" I asked, teasingly kissing her belly button.

Placing an open mouthed kiss on her clit, I pushed my nose into her pussy, taking in her smell. "Fuck, you're so wet" I mumbled, bringing my fingers into her entrance. "Daddy....mmmmm" she moaned, squeezing her legs around my head. My tongue licked lazy figure eights around her clit, then moving to her entrance. 

Pushing my tongue into her entrance, I licked slowly as my fingers rubbed against her folds. "So. Fucking. Sweet" I moaned, loving the way she tastes. Her legs started shaking and I knew she was close, so I let her cum. "You taste so good" I said as I licked her cum off my fingers.

Dropping to her knees, Y/N started to kiss the underside of my cock. "Oh baby, such a good little girl for me" I moaned, pushing her head further. Her tiny hands grabbed my balls firmly, giving them a little squeeze whilst she was licking and kissing my cock. "Fuck.... kitten, I don't think I'll be able to last" I warned, telling her to stand up. 

"Baby, remember what I said earlier?" I asked, kissing her cheek. She nodded and closed her eyes. My cock slowly went into her asshole. "ELEPHANT!" She said, as tears streamed down her face. "It's ok, baby. We don't have to do anal if you don't want to" I said, trying to reassure her that it wasn't her fault she had to use the safe word. "It is my fault, but I don't want you to leave me and stop being my Dom" she said, crying into my chest. 

"Honey, no.... remember when I asked you to be my submissive?" I asked. "Yeah" she nodded. "I promised you that night that no matter what, I'd always be your Dom. Even if it meant you needing to use the safe word everytime" I said and kissed her cheek lovingly.

I waited until Y/N was in the bathroom to masturbate and make myself cum. "Shawn? I'm sorry" she said, seeing what I was doing. "Don't be, hey why don't we watch your favourite movie? I know it's not the best form of aftercare, but it's all I could think of right now" I said (A/N: in BDSM relationships, aftercare is important and should never be withheld as punishment).