Gender reveal

Shawn's POV 

"What do you think?" I asked my pregnant fiancée, Y/N. "huh?" She replied. "Boy or girl?" I asked. She told me she was thinking girl. I kissed her cheek and said "we're gonna find out soon". In the car on the way to the doctors, she was busy writing names for our baby. 

At the Doctors, I specifically requested that Y/N doesn't know weather the baby is a girl or boy, I had the doctor write the sex of the baby on some paper. After the appointment, I told her to get some rest. "I'm fine!!! I don't need to rest" she said. "Well, I'm not the pregnant one!!!" I screamed. "Hey, Shawn?" She asked as we stopped at target. "Yes, what is it?" I replied.

Y/N got mad because I was making a little stop. "Should I help you?" She asked, getting out to put some bags in the back of the car. "Nope, get back in" I said.

I called my mom and asked her to help me set up for the gender reveal party. "I can't fucking stuff the damn balloons in here" I said. "I'll do it" she said. "Hey, mom?" I asked. "Yes?" She replied. "Is it normal to be up at night worrying about the baby?" I continued. She told me it was. 

Liked by Shawnmendes, selenagomez, _timera_ and 19000 others

Yourusername: it's a..... GIRL!!!! 🎀

Shawnmendes: let's name her bubbles

_timera_: wtf Shawn? Your first child, and you're considering the name bubbles?

Aaliyahmende.s: you better not name her bubbles.