Stress relief ⚠️

Your POV 

'Today has been the worst day ever!!!! I just want to sleep forever'  I thought to myself as I opened the door to the condo I share with Shawn.  "Baby... you ok?" He asked, getting up from the couch to give me a hug. I shook my head, and told him everything - including how I have a seven am start tomorrow at work because I have to train the interns. 

"You're stressed, I can tell. Do you want me to help relieve your stress?" Shawn whispered. "What do you have in mind, Mendes?" I asked. Shawn didn't say anything, he just led me to the bedroom.  I realised what he meant, and laid down on the bed. "Can I give you a-?" I started, but got cut off. "No, tonight's about you" he whispered, stripping me out of my clothes.  

Shawn undressed himself, giving me a rare opportunity to admire his body. "Quit looking, let me make you feel good" Shawn said once he caught me. He unclasped my bra, and whispered "you are so beautiful".  I blushed, loving how he still manages to be sweet when he's about to fuck me sensless. 

Immediately he kissed down my neck, stopping just above my boobs. "Baby?" He asked, "can I?"  "Shawn!!!" I moaned in response. His thumb pinched my left nipple, his mouth licking and sucking the other one. "Oh fuck" I moaned, knowing that Shawn had always preferred breasts over ass.

Slowly kissing his way down my body, he stopped just above my panties. "Let me" he whispered, ripping them off. I pushed his head further down, allowing him to reach my clit properly. "Fuuuuuck!!!" I moaned, loving the feeling of Shawn's lips and tongue  kissing and licking my clit. 

"Mmmm, so wet and sweet" he mumbled against my pussy, lips kissing my folds softly. "Shawn, just fucking-" I moaned, but my legs started to shake. Shawn's hands had to push my legs apart, his tongue now being replaced with his fingers.

"Uhh!!!" I moaned, loving how his long thick fingers felt inside me. "You wanna fuck your self on my fingers?" He smirked, kissing my neck. All I could do was nod, forcing him to push his fingers deeper into me. His left hand slowly rubbed my clit, his right hand going inside me. "Shawwwwwnnnnnn!!!!" I moaned, letting him know I was close. He nodded, "let go on my fingers, darling" he encouraged. I did just that, and smiled when I saw him lick his fingers. "Oh baby" he smirked.

Slowly, he slammed into me. "Babyyyyy you're soooooo big!!!" I moaned, still never properly getting used to his size. His hips thrusted up further, causing him to go deeper into me. "Y/N you're so tight" he moaned, kissing my cheek. I felt him twitch inside me, and I knew he'd cum any moment now, so I encouraged him to let go inside me. "Ohhhhh-" he began, but got cut off when his cum spilled into me.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked, shortly after he pulled out. "Mhm... much better, thanks babe" I replied, resting my head on his chest and kissing his collar bone.