Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

I don't know why I did it

I probably should not have.

I definitely should not have.

But, yet, I did it anyway.

She was just so close, and I really couldn't help myself.

I kissed her.

I kissed Haven.

I expected her to push me away and slap me or something, but she didn't.

Instead, I felt her breath hitch and felt her press her lips harder against mine. I lifted my hand up to her neck and clutched it softly as I deepened the kiss even further. I softly slid my tongue across her bottom lip and she allowed me entrance.

As soon as my tongue touched hers, I moaned.

I moaned loud and deep.

Her hands gripped my hair tightly and I pulled her closer. Her legs crossed over my mine, straddling me, as I delved deeper, memorizing every inch of her mouth and her taste. I stroked her tongue again and she moaned this time.

I broke the kiss for the human need of breathing and that's when she seemed to come to her senses.

She pushed me away and stammered, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. This can't . . . this can't happen."

She pulled herself to her feet and ran.

I didn't follow her. I knew she needed to be alone and following her would not help the situation at all. But, damn, that felt good.

As I stumbled into my house at around 1:00 AM, I noticed Ryan waiting for me.

"Where in the ever-living hell have you been?" She snapped.

"I was . . . I was . . ." I trailed off, not being able to form an answer.

"I told Mom that you were with James. I stalled for you. You owe me," She snapped before storming away.

I went up to my room to find Flynn waiting for me.

"Dude. You missed one hell of an altercation," He began.

"Does that matter?" I asked.

He looked at me and said, "What happened to you?"

"Haven found me," I stated, and he looked guilty.

"So, what happened?"

I sat down and whispered, "I fucking kissed her."

"You what?" Flynn went rigid.

"I kissed her, and it felt so good. It fucking felt right."

"What do you mean, it felt right?"

"I don't know!" I snapped before taking a deep breath. "I don't even know what came over me. I just kissed her."

"Well, let's hope Carrie doesn't find out."

"Wait, what about that altercation?"

"Carrie tried to hit Haven while screaming at her. Haven said that if Carrie ever touched her again, Haven would kick, and I quote 'the bloody living shite' out of Carrie."

I chuckled, and Flynn did too before leaving. I crashed and fell asleep while thinking of Haven.

The next morning, I woke up to find Carrie waiting for me.

"Hey, babe," She said with a cold smirk.

"Good morning, Carrie."

"I know you spent last night with Haven."

"I'm sorry about that."

"See, I am going to make a deal with you."

"What do you want?"

"I will pretend that you were waiting for me at my house and you were not with Haven if you stay the fuck away from that loser and Kat."

"If I don't...?" I trailed off.

"I tell everyone about that night."

I knew that pretending was the better option to do so I agreed.

"This deal," She said, "stays between us."

I know! I know! She's a fucking bitch!

I am also sorry for the short chapter. I am a shitty person. I know.
I was sick as all fuck when writing this and when editing it, I felt the same.
Kill me later.