⋆ ˚。 062: IS IT TRUE? 。˚⋆

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys." Hana said as she enters the living room, already sensing something was off as she walks towards an empty couch and sits on it, taking her phone out and decided to play a game.

"Hana, hun, are you dating anyone?" Jungkook asked, his tongue poking the inside of his cheeks as Hana looked at him in confusion.

"Why do you ask?" Hana asked, turning her phone off as she looked at each one of them, observing the way there sitting as they had their back straight along with their faes, even Hoseok wasn't smiling!

"Just asking, are you?" Jimin asked, in his serious tone which Hana wasn't expecting at all as she felt a little intimidated by their looks but nonetheless, shake her head since she genuinely isn't dating.

"No, I'm not dating anyone." She answered as she noticed all of them sighed in relief as their shoulder relaxed.

"Why did you ask?" Hana asked them, eyeing them curiously yet suspiciously since they wouldn't just randomly ask these question.

"We saw a video about you and Yohio perhaps... dating." Hoseok said as he awkwardly scratches his neck and left a nervous chuckle.

"Oh my goodness, you guys were jealous! Weren't you." Hana said with a tiny smirk on her face as she lightly laughed.

"Well, yeah. You can't blame us though, seeing you with another man is like not drinking Bubble tea for 10 months." Namjoon said as he pouted, followed by the others as Hana had a shocked expression on her face.

"Not having Bubble Tea for 10 months is like me not living." Hana exclaim as the boys points at her with wide eyes and a slight smile in their faces.

"That's how we feel!" Yoongi said as he shows his gummy smile at his princess.

"But Hana, baby," Taehyung asked after a few moments as Hana looked at him and smile, silently asking him to continue what he was about to say.

"Is it true?" Taehyung asked as Hana just laughed in response, already knowing what he was talking about-Yohio and Hana dating- as she waved her hand side by side.

"No, but~," Hana said, dragging out the 't' as the rest looked at her in horror yet confused.

"Maybe in the future? Who knows?" Hana said as she stood up and went to her room, smiling slightly since she knew that she wouldn't date anyone if it means no Bubble Tea for 10 months!

"She says that now and I'm not letting any other man come close to her." Jungkook says as he stood up and went to his room which is also Hana's.

"Same with me." Namjoon says as he took a sip in his tea.

"Correction, us." Yoongi says as he stood up and turn on the TV again after it blanks out. 

"Well, now we know that no one will get to marry her until she's 60." Jin says as he sighed in happiness, knowing no one is stealing his princess.

"Yeah, I agree. I'm going to go tell her that." Taehyung said as Jimin followed behind as well as they went into the two youngest room.

"That Yohio guy needs to chill out though if he tries to get Hana." Yoongi says as he had his cold face on with the other members remaining in the living room nodded in agreement.

It was a peaceful silence with the hyung-line just watching whatever is on the TV as then...

"Oppa! I'm not getting married at the age of 60, no one would want me at that time since I would look like a frog drinking tea," Hana whined as she flopped down beside Yoongi, resting her head on his lap and having an upset face, the other maknae's followed behind as they secretly chuckled.

"I'm not even sure if frogs drink tea." She added, mumbling a little as Yoongi chuckled and shake his head.

"First of all, yes, you can only get married after you're 60 years old and second of all, if no one wants you then it's perfect since I would want you, you young woman." Jin jokingly scolded as the rest laughed in response.

"Well, you guys don't have to be jealous of Yohio and me, or any other male or even female Idol slash Artists with me, because I always have a special place for all of you. Believe me on that." Hana said as she played with Yoongi's finger.

"That's sweet, baby girl. We have a special place in our hearts for you as well and we love you~," Namjoon said as he looked around to the other boys who nods in agreement.

"Especially me, I love you most!" Hoseok said while doing aegyo to Hana, making her laugh.

"Oh no, it's me, princess." Taehyung instantly said as he did extra cute aegyo to Hana.

"What?! No, it's me!"

"Since when? It's obviously me!"

"What the-, It's me who cuddled her last night which I showed her more love so... Me."

"Umm yeah, no. I have been there for her since day 1 so, you dudes are wrong. It is me." 

"Alright, enough with this. Time for movies." Hana said laughing a little as Jungkook plotted himself beside Hana, clinging onto her while kissing her once in the while on her head, shoulder, and neck.

While watching the movie, Iron Man 3 which Jungkook picked, of course, as then Yoongi went and whisper something in Hana's ear since he didn't talk much when they were 'arguing' in his deep, husky voice,

"Baby girl." 

"Mhmm?"

"Let me show you how much I love you later tonight, alright baby girl?"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Thank you all so much for the love and support you all had given me, I am literally so touched by all of your guys' comments and requests and such. I cannot even believe that I have about 15 requests so I'll be closing requests just for catch-up and for now, so it's not forever. AGAIN, I need all of your help on something. Soooo~ I was thinking of changing my book cover in a while, not now though. But I couldn't pick one so please, comment down on which one you like. A, B, or, C. It will very much help me since I legit can't choose xD and please don't steal them. :D

I hope you all had enjoyed this chapter and so sorry for making any mistakes. ❤️