"Sorry, I got lost" the man played along in an attempt to trick her.

Betty instantly recognised the throaty chuckle and the tone of this man's voice. She knew it.... How did she know it? It clicked. In the space of a few seconds her brain had gone through every possibility of it being him. Surely not? She turned her face and her eyes widened in shock as she saw the man she loved stood in the doorway. A cheeky grin appeared on his face and he winked at her slyly.

"Juggie!" she shouted and jumped out of bed running up to him. She jumped up into his arms as he held her up by her thighs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and buried her face in his neck.

"Oh my god" she whispered, tears now in her eyes as she breathed in the well missed scent. His smile grew as big as it could as he stroked her hair enjoying the silent reunion between them. After a minute she pulled away from his shoulder and looked him in the eyes and chuckled in happiness. But then her face turned dull.

"Please say this isn't a dream" she spoke with a sad face knowing she'd had a similar dream to this. Tears rolled down her sad face as she cupped his cheeks.

"It's not a dream" he whispered smiling. With those 4 words she crashed her lips into his harshly, making him stumble back but he kept his grip on her thighs. Her legs tightened around his waist as she pushed her lips against his viciously. Sure it was messy, sloppy and fast but it soon turned to a slow, passionate and careful gesture. When she lifted her lips away she leaned back in and peppered kisses all over his face. On his cheeks, temple, nose, forehead and even trailing down his neck making him groan.

"God I've missed you" he whispered speaking for the first time in a few minutes. She continued to pepper kisses over his face.

"Baby, my arms are aching" he spoke chuckling. She nodded and he put her down before moving his hands to her waist, his eyes roaming her body.

"Jug before we even go there, I have questions" she spoke. He nodded and Betty paused the documentary as they sat on the bed opposite eachother. He placed his hands on hers and kissed them.

"Jug I thought you had two months left?"

"I did. I still do, but I've got some time off so I thought I'd come and surprise you." he spoke.

"I'm sorry about this whole party thing"

"Yeah it was a bit of a surprise to see Veronica answering the door. It's fine though. I'm more worried about you, she said you were too upset" he spoke cupping her cheek.

"I've just been really missing you, god it's been so difficult. No matter how many times we call or message it's never good enough and I've been having these dreams where you come home early and surprise me and then I wake up and you're not there next to me" she spoke, tears pricking her eyes.

"And that's why you asked me if you were dreaming" he sighed finally understanding as she nodded.

"Betts, I'm so sorry for putting you through this. It's hell for me too, not waking up to your face everyday and not being able to kiss or hug you. Wipe your tears or see your beautiful smile" he spoke.

"You're a romantic, Jones" she giggled.

"No I'm-"

"Don't even try and deny it" she laughed interrupting him. He grinned and pecked her lips but that wasn't enough for her. She'd been craving his lips, his touch for months.

"That's it Jones? You're not getting away with just that after 3 months" she spoke pushing him back and climbing on top of him.

"Betty what if someone walks in"