Chapter 24

(I love that picture up there lol ^)

Y/N'S POV

I'm so confused. Why are we moving? Just because Shay and Zach are fucking doesn't mean we have to move- OH SHIT! ZACH IS GONNA WANT SHAY TO LIVE THERE BUT LIKE SHAY HATES ME AND SHE'LL PROBABLY WANT CODY BACK!! I went inside and grabbed my duffle bags. I packed everything I had there. "Hey Y/N you done?" Dan yelled as I was talking down the stairs. "No I have 3 thousand more bags" you said sarcastically. Why was this happening? Well, I mean I hope we're gonna move to a better house. This one is like one of those houses with that 1 kid family style. I saw Shay run to Cody and her start yelling and pulling on his shirt. Cody was yelling back and throwing his hands up in the air. I walked out the door and threw my duffle bags in the trunk. Dan honked the horn at least 3 times and then that's where it got messy. Cody threw Shay off of him and she fell on the cement and started crying. She tugged at him one last time and I heard her scream "PLEASE CODY DON'T LEAVE ME". And that was the first time I saw Shay really cry. I called shotgun so I was next to Dan while Cody was in the back. Cody was huffing and puffing in the back. I looked at him with concern and he surprised me with a quick kiss on the lips. I smiled at him and he smiled back and suddenly I had a feeling everything's gonna be alright. Then Dan drove off. Goodbye old house, hello new house!

*^* time skip *^*

"Y/N" I heard my name. "Y/N!" I heard again. "Y/N FOR THE LAST TIME!". I shot up. I saw Dan looking at me angry and Cody was laughing. "What the hell! I've been calling you for at least 10 minutes!" Dan said as he un hooked his seatbelt. I looked around and we were at this nice house. It looked like a family with 2-3 kids and a dog style house. I got out of the car and I banged my head "FUCK" I screamed. Cody looked at me as if I was crazy. He started laughing at me so I threw myself at him and he started laughing even more because I missed. We went in the place and I was so surprised. It was already decorated and everything was there. I ran up the stairs and I yelled "I CALL THE BIG BEDROOM YOU FUCKERS!!" There was nothing in the room. So you decided to pull out your laptop and start buying stuff from Amazon and Wayfair. Cody ran up the stairs and he said "Who said your having this room alone?" as he tackled you with kisses. I was screaming with tears in my eyes and then I heard a smash. Me and Cody stopped and looked around. It wasn't upstairs. We both ran down the stairs and the window was broken. Dan was gone and there was a note saying "If you want him back you better give me my loved one back". I looked at Cody and he looked at me. We were both scared.

How could they find us? We just moved here! I wonder who is behind this letter... is it Shay? Maybe Austin? Who knows... maybe it's Maxx's ex girlfriend! Oh god, this is literally the worst 2019 EVER!

~*|*~