Chapter 14

As you started walking downstairs you saw a little girl standing in the doorway with Maxx, Dan, and Zach looking confused. Then comes a taller thin big boobed girl (don't get offended please I didn't know what else to say >_<). "Hello boys, guess who's back" She said. You were bending down barley on your knees trying to see who it was. "You don't live here anymore and you aren't apart of this family anymore too" Dan said with anger in his voice. "Actually I am. Meet Cody's daughter, Emily". You had tears running down you face. You walked back up the stairs quietly. Once you got up to the bedroom you grabbed your bag and started packing. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh shit oh shit! You thought while trying to grab your clothes as fast as you can. She swung the door open and her eyes widen with anger. "YOU!" She yelled as she stomped towards you. You swallowed cautiously as she started yelling. "YOU MADE CODY BREAK UP WITH ME AND HE CHOSE YOU? YOUR TOO THIN AND SHORT. YOU MADE ME LOSE THE MAN I NEEDED FOR MONEY!". She smacked you across the face with her hand. You turned around and finished packing and walked down the stairs.

The guys saw your face bruising up. They ran towards you and asked what happened. "Y/N! Are you okay? What happened?" Dan said touching your face lightly to feel the bruise. "That woman smacked me across the face and she yelled something about me making her relationship with Cody end cause she needed him for money". Maxx's hands turned into fists as his face turned red. Zach's eyes widen like he knew something was up and Dan was handing you an ice pack. "Y/N where are you gonna stay? You lost your house to your ex and now your homeless because of Shay" Maxx said worriedly. Shay... Shay... rings a bell... FROM THE PARTY! Your eyes widen as you remembered her. "Y/N...?" Maxx said for the third time. "Huh sorry I just remembered how I met Shay. And I was thinking of moving to LA because some of my friends live there". Zach's face made the weirdest expression. "LA? Y/N your literally broke and LA costs at least $500 for a bill. And who are you friends that live there?" Zach was now questioning you. "Well, I went to school with James Charles for 10 years but then I had to move schools. Then I met the Dolan Twins". Zach's face dropped as you said Dolan Twins. "HOW THE HELL ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH THOSE GUYS?!" Zach screamed. (Look, I watch James Charles, Dolan Twins, Emma Chamberlain. So those were the only people I could think of lol). "I don't know, after I met them they became famous so... eh?" You said while gripping your bag. "Y/N your not leaving unless I'm going too".

Your jaw dropped as Cody walked in the door and hugged you from behind. "Cody... we have some bad news for you". You said as you turned around. "What is it?". "Shays back... with your guys child". Cody's face dropped and he started walking upstairs. Once Cody left the room you turned back around and sighed. "I'm leaving guys, it was nice meeting you-" you got cut off my Maxx saying "If your going I'm going too". Zach and Dan's face expression dropped. "Maxx you cant leave us!". "Bro were a band! We can't lose our drummer". You felt guilty for the fight you started. "Maxx you should stay. You have fans and a band. I'm nothing to you guys. I guess I was Cody's backup girlfriend". You hugged them all and you started out the door. "Y/N wait, let us grab our jackets and the keys to the car. We're going together. But Maxx is going with you on the flight. Me and Zach will keep you company on the way there. And your our family Y/N. All the others that Cody dated were nothing to us. You are our magic spark. Your different. If Maxx wants to go then that's on him". Dan finished his paragraph and hugged you. Maxx ran upstairs to grab his bag full of clothes and his laptop. He came back down with a smile on his face. You started tearing up as you hugged all three of them. "Let's go then" you said while walking out the door with Maxx.

I wonder where they little kid went.. I haven't seen her. And she looks nothing like Shay and Cody... wait.. was that a set up?! Nah, Cody must love that slut than ever before. It's my time to make things shine. I'm going to start my own band with Maxx and James. James always had a good voice. Nah it will just be me and Maxx. Unless James wants to join.
"We're here guys" Dan said sounding happy but trying to sound sad. Suspicious. You hugged Zach and Dan and got out of the car. You said your goodbyes and started walking into the airport. As you and Maxx were at bag checking, girls were eyeing Maxx up and down. Bitches back off you thought. You whispered to Maxx "the groups of girls right there are eyeing you up and down". Maxx chuckled and said "I'll make them jealous". He grabbed your face gently and kissed you.
WHAT THE HELL?! MAXX DANZIGER IS KISSING ME? NOOO I LOVE CODY BUT MAXX IS MY CLOSET FRIEND LIKE JAMES AND THE TWINS.
Maxx let go of you and those girls walked away. "How was that?" He asked smirking. "Th-the kiss? It was good, but aren't we friends?" You were now blushing madly. "Yeah we are but I haven't tasted those lips in so long. Do you remember our accident kiss?". You rolled your eyes at Maxx and you handed the lady your ticket. Then Maxx handed the lady his ticket and he saw him whispering something to the lady and hand her a $100. Soon enough your flight was called. This is it you thought. Here I come LA.

  -------------------------------------------