Chapter 7

**^** 15 days later **^**

Cody is finally getting out of the hospital in a week but you and Maxx have been getting super close. "Hey uh Y/N?" Maxx said nervously. "Yeah Maxx?" You said sounding confused. "So you know how we have been getting a long really well this past month?". His face started blushing. "Well... I've started to grow feelings for you. And they are really strong". He was an inch from your lips now. You were staring into his green/blue eyes. You did like him but not like that. Maxx started kissing you and you couldn't stop yourself from liking it. Dan came in the house and he made a weird sound as he saw you and Maxx making out. You realized what you were doing and you pushed yourself off of Maxx and ran up to Cody's room. Dan stood there like he saw a ghost. Maxx's right hand turned into a fist and he pounded it into the couch. Dan walked up to your (Cody's) room and knocked. You muffled "come in". He walked in and shut the door. He saw your eyes beat read from crying. "Y/N, you knew it was a mistake. But you couldn't stop yourself. You still love Cody and he loves you. Don't hurt yourself. Please". Dan said really concerned. "I've made the same mistake. Me and this girl got really close and she was my girlfriends best friend and we started making out. Until she came in and yelled at me... but anyway, you just have to tell Maxx some limits and you guys should be fine". He said while rubbing your back. "But Dan, I've never been this far into a relationship and now I ruined it". You were now crying into Dan's shoulder. Maxx came up the stairs and he knocked on the door saying "Y/N lemme talk to you please". "Only if Dan can stay". Maxx open the door and he sat on the end of Cody's bed. "Y/N, I'm sorry that I kissed you. I know you are in love with Cody but it's just hard to see you sad without Cody being around". You let go of Dan and you sat next to Maxx. "Maxx, if we wanna be close friends we have to set limits. One; no kissing. Two; no looking at my ass. Three; no seductive talk, voice, and ECT. Do you understand?". "Yes I understand, but we all agree to keep this from Cody right?" Dan and you shook your head yes. Hopefully Maxx can keep his mouth shut.

  -------------------------------------------