Chapter 11

"A-Austin?" Was all you could spit out. You were in shock as his face was bruised. He had bags under his eyes and he was bleeding. "Y/N, I need your help". You stood back, eyeing him. He looked sober for once. You could tell he was in deep trouble. (Couple years ago you guys met at a bar, hooked up, had sex, and then you guys actually started having a relationship. Until you found him flirting with another girl. What can you say? Boys will be boys.)
"Look Austin..", you sighed "I have to get back to my bo- Best friends house" you stuttered. His eyes widen. "You have a boyfriend? Already?" You looked at him like he was dumb. " AUSTIN ITS BEEN TWO YEARS! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO COUNT? AND YES MY BOYFRIENDS HOUSE". You scream uncontrollably. "IM SORRY MISS GOODY-TO SHOES BUT IVE BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL". Your eyes went from the death glare to the sad glare. "L-look Austin, I have to go". You grabbed your duffle bag and started to walk out of your room. You felt Austin tugging on your arm. You spun around and he planted his lips on yours. You pushed him off, threw the keys at him and ran. You walked to the coffee shop, the one where you left your phone. You walked in and asked for a Caramel Frappe (or whatever), and sat down. You saw a blue haired dude. Of course, Cody. You looked over your chair and you saw him, Dan, and Zach sitting there with three girls. You grabbed your drink and started walking out. Of course, Dan spotted you, yelled your name and made the other guys yell your name. You snapped your neck at them and gave Dan the death glare.

*^* time skip *^*

You walked back to Cody's and you saw Maxx sleeping on the couch. You took a picture and posted it on Twitter and Instagram. You laughed and curled up next to him (GUYS DONT KILL ME, ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE). You saw a smile form on his lips as he brought you closer. Soon enough you fell asleep on his shoulder breathing in his minty scent. (Hour later) The door slammed open and you and Maxx hit heads while getting up to look around. "Put your hands up". Both of your eyes widen and you grabbed Maxx in fear. "PRETTY LADY I SAID PUT YOUR HANDS UP OR ILL SHOOT YOUR BOYFRIEND". The guys said in the mask. "B-boyfriend?", Was all you stuttered as you threw your hands up.

Cody, Zach, and Dan walked in.... "Oh shit" they y'all said and walked back out. The 2 guys in the mask went to look but Maxx quickly kicked the 1 guys Christmas stocking and grabbed the gun. "Leave or I'll shoot". Maxx said.

BOOM

  -------------------------------------------