Chapter 12

"M-Maxx?!" You cried while rushing to his side. "Y/N, I-I shot him..." (Hehe tricked you all). "Maxx?! What's going on?!" Cody ran in and hugging you. Cody was all dirty. He grabbed your cheek and kissed you softly. "Maxx tell me what happened" Cody demanded. "Well... uh, Me and Y/N fell asleep on the couch and we woke up to the robbers telling us to put our hands up". "But we weren't together, I walked in and found in sleeping on one side of the couch so I took a nap on the other" you said brightly. "And Cody, who were those girls you and the rest of the guys were with?". Now you were changing the subject. "Y/N? Are you getting jealous?" He said starting to laugh. "I am the Cody Carson, I am a band singer and leader. I meet every and any fan I can. They made a time and date, and uh... that's why I told Maxx we didn't need him and made something up. Sorry Maxx, they said they didn't want to see you". (Sorry Maxx fans, I put him in the cold, but I love Maxx too ♥️). You and Maxx were in shock. (Why do I feel like this is turning into a Maxx Danziger x Reader ;C!! Gotta stay on TRACK). You walked away to the kitchen. And Cody following behind. I can't believe this. Cody, my boyfriend, is lying to me and Maxx, meeting fans without telling me where he'd be all day. "Y/N....." you got cut off from spacing out. "What Cody" was all you spat. "Y/N, I think we should talk". "About what?". "Us".
OH SHIT HES GONNA BREAK UP WITH ME! NOW ILL BE KNOWN AS THE GIRL WHO LEFT CODY!
"Y/N!" Cody screamed. "IM COMING" you said stomping up the stairs. You saw Maxx look at you with a sad look and you probably new how it will end.

"Y/N listen, I know it's been hard between us lately but I truly love you. Your my... Diamond Girl! Hey... that should be a song name" He said smiling. "Oh thank god Cody, I thought you were gonna break up with me. Oh yeah and uhm... my ex came back..." You said as you sighed. "Y-Your what?" Cody said while his expressions were fading. "Where is he?" Cody said. You looked at him with your eyes wide. "Why?" You said bluntly. "You don't need to know". Cody said grabbing his keys.

  -------------------------------------------