Chapter 20

Christmas Special. Merry Christmas (this doesn't go with the book)

It was Christmas! You were excited! You couldn't go to sleep. "Y/N hun, can you stop shaking the bed?". Cody was sitting up by now and holding your shoulders. "Sorry Cody, I never had a real Christmas with my family. My dad was always gone". Cody hugged you. "It's okay babe I'm here for you and the kids". Cody laid back down and said "can you lay down with me? I'm cold". You snuggled up to him and he fell asleep right away. Once he loosened his grip you wiggled out. You quietly snuck downstairs and you grabbed the present you got for Cody and slowly placed it under the tree. "Mommy what are you doing up? Santa isn't gonna come if you are up." Your eyes widen as your little boy Nate, came down the stairs. "Nate hunny, go back to bed. I was placing a present for daddy". You walked over to him and picked him up. You kissed him and walked up to his bedroom. You tucked him in and he fell asleep like his dad. You checked on your other son Preston, and he was off his bed and onto the floor. You picked him up and placed him in his bed. Once you shut Preston's and Nate's bedroom doors you walked back into your room. You snuggled up to Cody and finally fell asleep. To be continued (for a reason)

-------------------------------------------