Chapter 13

"H-He's at my house. I chucked my keys at him and ran". Cody looked surprised. "Ok, I'll be back... tomorrow. I gotta run some errands for the music business". You new he was lying so you went along with it. "Okay! See you soon!" You said as you kissed his cheek. After he left you wait a few minutes, went up to your bed and starting crying. You were sad and mad about how your boyfriend came back for you. You hated him so much. You found out he had sex with any girl he could get. He would try to get into all the girls pants as possible before his soberness came along. That's why you left him. He's an abuser too. Sad thing is, he stopped drinking for you. Now your with a famous guy and his band mates treat you like they're your older protective brothers. You new this couldn't be true. Just a year and half ago you met Cody at your door step. Now you guys are together and have a OK relationship. Hopefully it gets better.
You realized Maxx has been standing in the door way the whole time you were crying. "M-Maxx tell me you just came in". He had sorrow in his eyes. "No Y/N, I've been standing here since Cody left and I've been watching you cry this entire time. Half an hour or more. "B-but Maxx, I've been crying not because of Cody, but because of my ex. He came back and I'm scared. He abused me". Maxx eyes widen as he hugged you lightly. You buried your face into his neck. Wait why is Maxx always comforting me when Cody should be here?! You sobbed even harder and Maxx was making circles with his thumbs on your back. (Few minutes later) Now you were sitting on his lap with your legs around him and he was sitting criss-crossed on the bed. (It's not wrong to do that to a cLoSe FrIeNd). Hours past and you and Maxx were just sitting there in comfortable quietness. Soon enough you got tired and you whispered that you wanna sleep. He laid you down but as he started walking away you grabbed his sweatshirt and told him to stay. (Look guys I know this isn't a Maxx X Reader but a brilliant idea popped into my head! So bare with me!) Both if you fell asleep in peace.

*^* time skip *^*

You woke up with strong arms around your waste. You could tell it was Maxx's arms because you could smell his scent. You turned around and saw him sleeping. You tried to wiggle out of his grip without waking him up but... that was a fail. "Morning Y/N" Maxx said in a morning voice. "Morning Maxx" you said as stretching your arms out. Maxx got out of the bed, so you could get out. Dan walked in with his eyes widen. "Y/N? Your with Maxx?" He said sounding confused and scared. "No Dan I was about to wake her up but she woke up before I got to scare her". He was scratching his head and ruffling his hair. Cute! Wait what? NO NO NO Y/N GET THE FEELING OUT YOUR HEAD NOW! "So Y/N what do you want for breakfast?" Maxx asked. "Hm.. Pancakes, Bacon, Orange juice!" You screamed playfully. Maxx pushed you playfully and said "You got it boss" while walking down the stairs. Dumbass. You thought while smiling and walking down the stairs.

  -------------------------------------------