Chapter 23

Maxx turned his head towards you slowly. He looked very pale and he didn't look so well. "Hi Maxx" you said while carefully walking towards him. "W-who are you ms?". You froze. No.. no.. NO! "M-Maxx.. it's me, Y/N L/N! Your best and closest friend". You started to tear up. "I'm sorry Y—Y/N but I don't know you". Oh dear. Wait he better remember his cat I got him for his birthday. You pulled out your phone and you showed him Pistol. "Do you remember this cat?" You asked hesitantly. "No, Is the cat mine?". You mentally slapped yourself. This can't be happening! "I got you this cat for your birthday". "I'm sorry I can't remember anything. Also, where am I?". You looked at the floor with tears dripping. It was silent in the room. You could hear your own tear drops. Droop. Droop. Droop. "Your in a hospital and you lost your memory". Was all you said before you fell and started crying on the floor. Your hands were covering your eyes and you could feel your heart stopped beating. "I'm sorry Maxx, I have to go". You said as you walked out of the room fast.

As you walked into the lobby you saw Dan looking at a magazine. He looked up. He saw you crying. "Y/N what happened!?" He said as he jogged towards you. "M-Maxx lost his.. his memory". You started crying onto Dan's shoulder. "We should tell a doctor and go home. We can get ice cream if you want?". You smiled at him and said "Yeah. Sounds like a plan".

*^* time skip cause I'm lazy *^*

You were eating your (fav flavour of ice cream) and you and Dan got a rental car and you were talking about Cody. "Did Cody seem off to you lately?" He said as he stopped at a red light. "Yeah. It was almost like he doesn't like Maxx". He nodded his head. BZZT. BZZT. "DAMN" you screamed. "Y/N you don't need to blow my eardrums out. What's the prob?". "Cody called 4 times and then left me a huge paragraph about how he was jealous of Maxx and he didn't want to see him". Wait so why did you just say 'DAMN'. You laughed as you said "James just called me and left a text saying 'I got you a present. It's on its way to your house ;)'. Dan laughed but then sighed. "I want to know why they keep going for each other's girlfriend."

Wait wait wait. WHAT? Maxx and Cody keep fighting for each other's girlfriends? That's messed up. Reminds me of my dad. Messed up family. Messed up childhood.

"Y/N!" Dan shouted. "WHAT" you screamed back. "Your crying". He said while turning into the driveway. "Oh. Sorry. I was thinking about my past" you said while wiping your tears. "Yeah, I had a messed up family too" Dan said while rubbing your back. "Dan, I'm glad-". You got cut off by Cody running out of the house.

(IF I DIDN'T SAY THIS ALREADY THEY ARE HOME)

You and Dan opened your car doors and ran out to him. "DON'T GO IN THERE" Cody screamed. "Cody what happened" Dan asked while sitting next to him under the tree in front of the house. "Zach, and Shay... are uh.. ya know". Dan screamed "EWW" and he grabbed Y/N and ran into the house. "WAIT FOR ME!" Cody screamed while following behind. You could hear them moaning and screaming and the whole house is shaking. "W-why are we here again?" You asked Dan. "To grab our shit. We're moving".

Moving? What? To a bigger house? I'm confused. Did Dan plan this out? Was this Maxx's idea? Did Cody want me to live with him?....

Who the hell knows what's really happening....

-------------------------------------------