Chapter 15

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

You look over to where you find Maxx sleeping in the chair. Of course you couldn't sleep. You kept thinking about Cody and Shay.. they always used protection Cody told me. He didn't want a child because he had something to do with the music career still. Why did Shay even come back? She knew I was with him. The kid didn't even look like Cody. He looked like.. ZACH!

Your jaw dropped as you realized what was happening!

Zach always left the house when you were around, he always acted kind when Cody was with you, and when Cody wasn't around he would ignore you! SHAY AND ZACH HOOKED UP!! That's why he said he has a girlfriend. And that's why when she got the kid she wanted Cody back! Y/N YOUR A GENIUS!

You shook Maxx a little but he grabbed your hand and moved it off him. "Maxx" you whispered. "Mm" Maxx responded. "Maxx!" You whispered again. "Y/N what do you want for gods sake" he said fluttering his eyes open and looking a little mad because you woke him up. "Shay and Cody didn't have a kid! Shay and Zach had a kid! It all makes sense now! Maxx gave you a weird look but you kept talking. "I've been with Cody for at least... 2 and a half years and once I got with Cody Zach had a girlfriend. That's why the kid was so young! And the kid didn't even look like Cody. Maxx eyes widen as he realized you were right. "Y/N your a genius!" Maxx said while smiling and laying his head back down. "I'm gonna get some sleep so don't wake me up again". "At least you can sleep. I haven't gotten any sleep" You said while looking at him. He put he head on yours and he fell asleep again. His scent made you sleepy. You finally fell asleep.

*^* time skip to morning *^*

You woke up with Maxx's head still on yours and he has your hand..weird. The attendance lady was handing out eggs and bacon. You got some for yourself and Maxx. Maxx woke up looked at the food and you swear to god he inhaled it. Plate: clean. Shirt: clean. Face: clean. You on the other hand... was messy. He laughed at you quietly as you threw bacon on his face. The attendance lady looked back and winked at Maxx. Bitch he's not yours you thought. Wait he not yours don't let him take you. You know he wants you but you love Cody. You looked over at Maxx and he gave a disgusted look at her once she turned around. "What the hell was that about?" You asked Maxx. "I don't know but she ain't my type for sure" he said laughing. "Is anyone your type?" You said smirking at him. "Uh maybe one person" he said smiling. You knew he was talking about you but you wanted to act dumb. "Oh really? That's surprising" you said laughing. He pushed you playfully and the pilot said "please put your seatbelts on we are now landing". Everyone on the plane did as told and you sat there thinking wait James moved to a house... ok now let's see if he changed his number. You pulled out your phone and texted James

(Your convo)

You: James? Is this the right number?

J: Y/N? (He typed in caps) OMG I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN YEARS! WHAT UP KITTY GIRL?

You: nothing but, I was wondering if I could stay at your place for a few weeks cause.... boyfriend problems.

J: of course! We so need to catch up.

You: thank you but I also bought a friend.

J: no problem fitting another person in! The James house has room for everyone!

You: 😂 ok see you soon! Xoxo

J: See you kitty girl! Here's my address XxxxxxxxXx 💋

___

You looked up to see Maxx reading your texts and smirking. "Wow you really have a good relationship with James". "Yeah I said we've been friends for at least 10 years. Preschool and up!" Maxx's jaw dropped. "How do you have that good of a relationship with a friend when you can't have that with a guy!" You fake gasped and playfully smacked Maxx. You hurt my feelings! I'm not talking to you for the rest of the day! You stated.

The plane landed and everyone got up, grabbed their luggage from top and walked out. You followed behind but you didn't talk to Maxx. LA, so hot, so sunny. Just like it use to be in your old town in Florida. You called and Uber to drive you to James house. You and Maxx sat in opposite sides of the car. It was awkward silence the whole way there. You thanked and payed the Uber as he drove off. You gripped your bag and knocked on the door. James brother answered. "Y/N?" Ian said. "Heeey Ian! Long time no see!" You said and hugged him. "This is Maxx, my... really close guy friend". Maxx greeted Ian and he let you guys inside. James ran down the stairs and tackled you. Then he saw Maxx. "Y/N who's he?" James said looking him up and down. "My really close guy friend. But he hurt my feelings so I'm not talking to him" you playfully pouted. "Y/N omg not this bullshit from third grade! You are still the same person" he laughed. "Hi Maxx I'm James, James Charles". "I'm Maxx, Maxx Danziger. Y/N doesn't stop talking about you. And she is pretty good at pouting" Maxx said smiling. James was laughing. You sat on the couch and crossed your arms. Maxx came over and sat next to you. He pulled you on his lap and he hugged you tightly. "I'm not letting go until you say something to me". You shook your head and smiled. "James left the house to get some groceries too". You smiled and you rolled your eyes. "Fine. I forgive you. I'm going to take a shower". He kissed your head and let you go. You grabbed your bag and headed upstairs. You walked into the bathroom and shut the door. You took your clothes off and walked into the shower. You let the warm water run on your skin. It stung at first but your skin got use to it. You stood there for a while.

MAXX'S POV
(This was requested)

I needed to find a bathroom. I really needed to pee (I'm laughing at this so hard it isn't even funny). I walked up the stairs to find a bathroom. I opened a door and I accidentally saw Y/N! I stared at her curves. She had them in the right place. MAXX STOP THINKING LIKE THIS. She's your best friend and nothing more. I shut the door quietly and found another bathroom. I can't believe I just saw her naked. I can't look at her like I used to anymore! Oh god.

(NOBODY'S POV)

You got out of the shower and you wrapped your body in a towel. You grabbed your bag and you were heading for the door but you noticed the door was cracked. Weird you thought and walked into the room next to the bathroom. You quickly changed into some baggy pjs and digged through your bag to find your hair brush. You combed through your H/C hair and through it up in a messy bun. You walked down stairs to find James and Maxx putting the groceries away. "Wow never thought men can do groceries" you said sitting on a stool in the kitchen. James kitchen had a island with 3 stools. (Idk what his kitchen looks like so..yeet) Maxx looked at you and looked away smiling. James fake gasped and threw a plastic bag at you. You loved James and Maxx. Your two close guy friends. You never want them to leave your side. Maybe things will get better at home.

  -------------------------------------------