Chapter 10

Sorry this is gonna be short

It was 5 in the morning and you and Maxx were passed out on the couch. Not together, on each sides of the couch. You guys where watching Riverdale. You were surprised that he was into it. Maxx woke you up at 10. He said the guys left for a meeting with an interview. "Wait if it was an interview why didn't you go?" You said while putting butter on your toast. "They said they didn't need me." Maxx took the knife from you and started wiping the rest of the butter on your face. "MAXX" You screamed as you took the butter from the container and smudged in all on his shirt.

Cody walked in and he was surprised. The kitchen floor was filled with chunks of butter and you and Maxx stopped shoving butter in each other's faces. "Uh Hey Cody!" You said awkwardly. "Nice butter job. Hope that toast was big enough" he said chuckling to himself. Maxx mumbled something to himself as he walked off. You walked up the stairs and took a quick shower. Since you and Cody met from your doorstep, you haven't been back to your house lately. (I'll get into more details about how you and Cody met in some other Chapter if you want). You grabbed a random shirt from Cody's drawer, grabbed your undergarments, and some shorts to put on. You walked down the stairs and noticed the butter was cleaned up. "Cody? Maxx?" You said walking around the house. You walked past a window but noticed something. You walked back to it. Maxx and Cody were fighting! You opened the window to hear what they were yelling about.

"AT LEAST SHE KISSED ME WHEN YOU WERE IN THE HOSPITAL!"

"SHE WOULD NEVER! SHE LOVES ME AND SHE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!"

"WILL I DONT TREAT HER LIKE SHIT LIKE YOU DO! I SPEND TIME WITH HER AND ACTUALLY DO ITERATIVE THINGS!"

They were yelling back and forth. That was your cue to leave. You left a note staying "sorry had to run home and grab bags of clothes. Be back later. -Y/N xx".

You went home and you grabbed a duffel bag to fill with clothes. You went to turn around someone grabbed your forearm. You went to look at who it was and he was standing there....

  -------------------------------------------