Chapter 1

Your POV

I was walking down the road and head into the little coffee shoppe. It's freezing out because it's fall and I wanted to get hot chocolate for the road. I headed in and ordered and took a seat. I plugged my ear buds in and put on the song 'Why Worry' and I quietly hummed to the beat. My order was called and I got up to get it. I set my phone down and said thanks to the guy. I knew him from High school. Sean McLoughlin (Aka JackSepticEye) "Hey Y/N!?" He said as I started walking away. "Yeah Sean?". "Here's my number" he says as he hands me a piece of paper. I smiled and read the note on the bottom. I saw a cute little dog and asked the owner if I could pet it. The owner allowed me to pet it and I got sidetracked and walked out the door not remembering what I forgot expect for my drink. I didn't know I left my phone on the table playing a Set It Off playlist.

Cody's POV

I walk over hearing my song 'Why Worry' , and I walk over to the phone and I pick it up and the song finished. It was blaring through the earbuds so I turned it down. I grabbed the phone, asked for a drink, and I asked the man with the name tag that says 'Sean', "Hey do you know who this phone belongs to?". I saw him look at it and he eyes opened up more and he said "Y/N's. She must of got sidetracked and walked away without it". "Do you know where she lives?" I asked. "Yeah her address is Y/A (your address). Sean hands me the coffee. "Thanks" I said and walked out the door with my drink and Y/N's phone.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

I knocked on her door. She answered. Her face turned bright red and froze. She was beautiful. I smiled and bit my bottom lip. "H-hi. I'm Cody C-" she cut me off saying "Carson, Yes I know. I listen to your music. What are you doing her in Miami?" I smiled and I said "I moved here for a while and uh... I have your phone. You left it at the coffee shoppe". She smiled. I asked her to unlock her phone so I could leave a surprise. I opened contacts, and I made myself a new contact and texted my number so I know her number for tomorrow. I handed the phone back and waved goodbye.

Your POV

I thanked him and I took the phone and said goodbye. Dang he's so hot in person! I looked at my apps open and I found my messages open. I look and it said 'Cody C' DANG IT HE PUT HIS NUMBER IN MY PHONE!!! I was starting to tear up in happiness. That night I took a shower and I was blasting 'Kill the lights'.

I CANT BELIEVE I MET CODY CARSON!

~*|*~