62-Confessed It All

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Well, everyone likes cheap places." She answered with full honesty. He shot her a look making her shut up. "If you sell it what are you going to do?"

He shrugged, pushing his body onto the couch. "I don't know. That's why I'm asking you. Should I sell it or not?" He gazed at her, waiting for her opinion.

"I-i--" Jaanvi paused, looking at the laptop screen. Reading the email properly she said, "If you want to sell it for the money then sell it. Anil seems to pay a lot more than it's actual worth. But you need a backup plan." She stood up from her seat, bending down to take the books out of the table. "If you can, hang onto him for a month. Maybe within a month you clear your head about what you want in future." 

"And when will you clear your head?" he questioned, curiosity lacing in his tone. She held the novels and some notebooks in her hand tightly. Standing up she pulled them over to her chest. "Sometimes time changes everything Kiaan." She wasn't even looking at him. Her eyes were gazing at the painting on the wall, she was lost in her thoughts. Is papa safe?

"What's bugging you so much?" Irritated with the lack of attention she gave me, he stood up towering her small frame. Turning her around to face him from her elbow he furrow his brows.

My mum's death. My dad's notebook. My aunty. My suddenly different relationship with Rashi. Our relationship. She closed her eyes, exhaling. Jaanvi opened her eyes after a few seconds, smiling "Who needs a bug when I have a large one standing in front of me. Bugging me for years!" she joked, wanting to lighten the mood.

"You're lying." He pressed on, hoping she'd spill the beans. "Tell me." this time his tone was softer, lighter, with concern. He pulled her closer to himself, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Why are you so quiet? You can't even sit still for one second without uttering a word or fighting with me, then what happened now?"

Her breathing quickened, what was she supposed to say to him? Cry again talking about how guilty she feels of taking her mother away from her father? How she's behind her father's loneliness? How her aunty is roaming around the house, her house, probably added extra salt in her father's curry? She couldn't always moan about her family. It was a negative topic.

"I don't know." She shrugged. Holding the books from her right hand, she wrapped her left hand around his back. Resting her tired head on his chest from all the thinking she sighed. "I'm having this bad feeling. I don't know what but I just feel it, t-this never happened before but I'm worried." Even though only one arm was around him, it was still tight enough.

She smelled his scent, closing her eye, giving them rest. He tightened his hold in a protective manner, kissing her head, resting his chin on her head. "You're just over thinking. Maybe we're far away from our family that's why?" He tried to convince her.

"I hope it's that." She muttered. There was a different comfort hugging him. Others had different way of comforting themselves, for Jaanvi a hug meant more than words, gestures and actions. It was a priceless feeling. The hug from Kiaan meant heaps to her.

"Jaanvi." He murmured over her head, she hmmed in return. Breathing lightly. "I've been stalking your Facebook since two years but stopped now since I don't need track of your lo--" he was cut off by a push given by Jaanvi.

She moved away from him, the books now on the floor by the jerk. More than anger he saw confusion and worried lurking behind her expressions.

"You what?" she paused, putting her hand on her head. "Y-you stalked me for t-t-two years? Why?" She nearly yelled, gulping down the worry in her stomach.

"I don't know. Mum showed me your photo two years ago. After nearly eight years of not seeing your face i-I was," he paused, scratching his head. "Whipped you could say by your beauty." She opened her mouth, shook written on her face. "I couldn't get you out of my head so I searched up your Facebook, once I searched I couldn't stop ok? I tried but couldn't. I-I liked seeing your photos and getting to know what type of person you became over the years."

"Ummm. Should I call the cops? What's the police phone number here?" she asked, standing still looking around for her phone though.

"122." He answered.

"Thanks." She muttered, ready to run into her room but Kiaan caught her wrist, pulling her into him.

"Look, I know I sound creepy but I really wanted to know who you had become. Everyone stalks their friends but don't admit, least I did." She nodded, Well, he is right there. "I honestly couldn't hold myself, so I stalked you after work."

"Do you want me to divorce you? Is that why you're telling me this?" I mean why else could he creep me out?

"Because I want any secrets between us. This relationship should be pure." He held her hands firmly, squeezing them now. "I love you. I've loved you since I was fourteen or probably fifteen. I love you Jaanvi Rajput." He finally confesses, feeling the weight off of his chest. A bright smile lingering on his lips of delight.

I finally said it. All he had to do now, was wait for her reply.

Married My Enemy