29. Punishment

Nash's pov ✌️

I was just about to leave to pick up Sienna for our date, I've liked her for ages so I was very excited and nervous.

I had to walk round to her house because I can't drive yet, I walked up to her door and rang the door bell.

She opened it with a massive smile,

"Hey nash!" Woah she looked amazing she had a dark blue dress that went all the way down to her feet but it wasn't tight.

"Hey, you look-k beautiful" she went bright red

"Thankyou" she said whilst closing her door "so where we headed?"

"This really nice restaurant just round the corner from here"

"Sounds perfect" she said

We walked round to the restaurant conversation flowing, we arrived at the restaurant it was really nice because you could sit next to the beach outside and watch the waves and the sun set.

"This looks beautiful, thankyou Nash" Sierra said

"Anything for a beautiful girl like you"

Chloe's pov🌸

Me and Cameron were standing outside my house after an amazing day.

"Cameron today has been perfect"

"Everytime I'm with you Chloe everything just feels right"

"My mum is gonna kill me, oh well it was worth it; Cameron your mum is gunna hate me now you weren't meant to come" I said with fear

"Hey hey, don't worry it was my desicion to come with you let me handle her"

"Okay well I better get going" I got on my tip toes and kissed Cameron on the lips.

"Bye Chlo"

I walked into my house to find my mum sitting on the breakfast bar.

"Um hi mum..."

"Chloe sit down now!" I did as she asked

"Well Chloe first I get a call from school saying you have been suspended for the day for answering back from a teacher and using fowl language towards him!!"

"But mu-"

"Oh I'm not finished Chloe, then i get a call from Gina Cameron's mum saying if I have seen Cameron because the school have said he's not there? And from what Gina tells me Cameron attended school this morning? But then he's obviously left? And if you put two and two together it's sucha a coincidence that you get suspended and Cameron decides to leave school?"

"Ok well one mother the teacher was purposely embarrasing me in front of my whole class so it was not my fault he deserved it! And two It's not my fault Cameron left with me I told him not to! He wouldn't take no for an answer I couldn't make him not come!"

" Chloe no teacher deserves to be sworn at! We don't use that kind of language!! your now grounded and will have another punishment soon!"

"For fuck sake" I murmed

"Chloe grace Marie! Upstairs now you've just landed yourself a even worse punishment!"