8. Its friday friday!

Chloe's pov🌸
*fast forward to friday*

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm.
I actually woke up on time because I was so happy it was Friday.

I have had a pretty good week Sienna is now my bestfriend she is so funny and we love pretty much all the same things.
I have spoken and texted Cameron a bit mainly about homework and he try's to make conversation but I do not want to talk to him.

I put on my Rolling Stones sleeveless tshirt , paired with some denim acid wash shorts and blue converses.

I leave my hair down naturally wavy, and for makeup I just do winged eyeliner and mascara, and whip on some eos Lipbalm.

I run downstairs, and grab some toast smothering it with Nutella, yum!

When I've finished my breakfast I grab my black shoulder school bag and head out the door.

I'm just in time the bus hasn't arrived yet, I see Nash and Cameron waiting at the bus stop but I don't stand near them avoiding any awkward conversation.

My phone vibrates
I get a text from Cameron

Cameron: come over here!
Me: nope
Cameron: why not?😭
Me: because I'm fine on my own
Cameron: pleaseeeee
Me: no

finally the bus arrives. I take a seat next to a girl called Sara who's in my math class, we don't really talk but we both agreed it's worse sitting next to people we don't know so we mainly just listen to our music or do math homework we couldn't be bothered to do at home.

*fast forward to last lesson*

Last lesson is always the best especially on Friday your always excited for the weekend.

I was sitting in biology class with Sienna so boring.
But it was actually pretty fun because we were singing songs from high school musical and the teacher kept getting annoyed but we carried on to pass time.

"Oi Chloe" Sienna whispered
"Yaarrrr"
"Do you wanna meet up tomorrow?"
"Yeah sure what do you want to do?"
"Well the music store in the mall is has having a massive sale on merchandise from all kinds of singers so we could check it out! And we can grab some lunch too?"
"Sounds great text me the details tonight"

The bell went and me and Sienna shouted "SCHOOLS OUT SCREAM AND SHOUT"
And ran out the class laughing hysterically.

Cameron's pov🔥
I couldn't stop thinking about Chloe all week. It was so hard every time I texted her she would try her hardest to end the conversation, if I talk to her in person she walks away.

Tomorrow is Saturday, maybe she might want to hang out at the weekend? She would never meet up with just me. I will have to devise a plan with Sienna.

I look at my phone 7:00pm, I will text Sienna.
Me: yo
sienna: hey
Me: so I was wondering if you and Chloe wanted to meet up this weekend?
Sienna: well me and Chloe are going to the mall and maybe Venus aswell but you could meet us there?
Me: okaay sure can I bring Nash?
Sienna: Of course, can you invite Aaron aswell?
Me: yeah cool, meet you outside Starbucks at 1:00?
Sienna: okaay see you then:)

I wonder what Chloe's gunna think when she hears about this..

Chloe's pov🌸
It was 1:00am and I was still watching netflix. I was trying to watch one whole season of teen wolf but I kept nearly falling Asleep I'm so tired.

My eyes started to close when my phone vibrated
I had a text from Sienna

Sienna: hey hey hey!
Me: whaduppp
Sienna: so tomorrow do you wanna meet me outside target at 12:00?
Me: sure okaay!
Sienna: is it okaay if Venus comes aswell?
Me: yeah sure!
Sienna: okay cya tomorrow💁

I really liked Venus she was really funny and outgoing, and she liked similar music to me and Sienna, with the occasional boyband not really my type but oh well. I think me Sienna and Venus are gunna become really close tomorrow is gunna be so fun:)

Sienna's pov🎵
I didn't tell Chloe about Cameron coming because I know she definetley would not come but it will be a good surprise for her? But I really want to set her and Cameron up because they would so cute.

And I wanted to invite Aaron because I know he has a crush on Venus!
And me and Nash flirt sometimes but it's nothing serious I don't think?

But tomorrow is gunna be so fun anyway!