19. You dont understand

Cameron's pov🔥

"I'm er.. Well I'm er.. His.. Cousin. Yes I'm Cameron's cousin it's finally nice to meet his fans!"

What has Chloe just said. I don't believe the words that just came out of her mouth. Why would she say that. What is going on.

I tell the girls we have to go and I grab Chloe and pull her behind the tree. She stands infront of me.

"Chloe what the hell was that!" I snap

"Cameron calm down! I was protecting you!"

"What do you mean.."

Chloe's pov🌸

Cameron started to snap at me, He didn't understand what I just said.

"Cameron if your fans knew there was anything between us they would be so upset! I don't want to ruin your carrier and upset your fans"

"Chloe it's fine I could of delt with it!"

"No you couldn't Cameron you don't understand! This morning when you followed me on twitter I got loads of hate! They didn't like that you followed me because I wasn't a real fan... They didn't understand.. And if they found out anything was going on they would hate me and get upset!"

I really wanted to burst out crying but I held it in because I'm strong.

"Chloe I didn't realise..." Cameron said quietly.

"It's fine!" I snapped. "I just.. I moved here to get away from hate, I don't want that to happen again I can't go through it again Cameron. You don't understand"

I really didn't know what I've got myself into I don't know if I can do this.

Cameron grabbed my hands.

"I do understand Chloe I do. I will always protect you, I will make sure nothing bad ever happens to you. It's early days now.. We can keep quiet for a bit until the time is right"

"Cameron, I don't know, I just... I don't know if I can do this, I don't want to be hurt or hurt you, I don't think I can do it Cameron"

"Chloe, I'm not letting you go! Not now! I can't, please give me a chance to show you, I will protect you and always be here for you! Please Chloe.."

"Cameron.. I can't go through this.. I need time to think.. I just.."

I really had no idea what to say or what I wanted right now. By now I could feel the tears running down my cheeks.

"Chloe. I don't understand.."

"That's the thing Cameron! You don't understand no one does! I can't do this right now Cameron!."

I let go of his hands and ran off.

"Chloe wait!" I heard Cameron shout

I just kept running.

As I was running I was thinking about my life so far I'm California.. I had changed so much... I didn't know if the changed was good or bad.

----------------------------------------------

sorry for lack of updates and short chapters!

I'm so busy with school at the moment because I've got loads of tests coming up! I will try my best to update x

Hannah xox