37. I love him i need him

Cameron's Pov🔥
"Cameron do you want a drink?' Chloe asks me
"Yeah sure some juice would be good"
"Ok wait here I will go get it"

Chloe went downstairs and I was left sitting on her bed. I was really uncomfortable I could feel something hard underneath me, I put my hand underneath the covers and pulled out a little black notebook.
I turned the first page and read it a bit
'I've never felt so many butterflies in my stomach, the way he drags his hand up and down my arm, I want him to place it on my thigh I need him more.. I love him I need him but love is too much'
I turned the next page
'I am ready for Cameron, I need him, I want him to be the first but he keeps fucking me over he will cheat on me I don't trust him'
I could hear Chloe coming back upstairs, what do I do, I turned around to put it back under the covers
"Cameron what are you doing" Chloe asked putting the drink down.
I turned around with the notebook in my hand, Chloe froze
"Did you read it.."
"Only the first two pages"
"That is private Cameron you cannot read that you have invaded my privacy MY PRIVACY" Chloe shouted and snatched it off me
"Chloe calm down I'm sorry but I just found it and I couldn't help but read it, why don't you trust me? I can't believe that you don't trust me. I'm ready for you too."
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW"
I walked out of her room and left the house I probably shouldn't of mentioned that but how could she not trust me I'm not a bad person, she's the one that keeps fucking me over I can't keep chasing her.

I was walking down a side road making my way home when I felt my phone vibrating, Chloe was calling me.
"Chloe?"
"Cameron please come back please please I'm sorry!" She was crying
"Ok I'm coming" and put my phone back

What could be wrong now? Why is she crying she's the one who told me to get out.
I made my way back up to Chloe's door and rang the doorbell, she quickly opened the door, her face was red from crying .
"Cameron I'm so sorry I do trust you! I need you"
She grabbed my face and kissed me roughly, I closed the door making sure not to break the kiss.
After a while we broke free for air.
"Cameron I'm ready now."
"Are you sure Chloe?"
"Yes I want to show you my love, let's go upstairs"
We made our way upstairs and closed the door, I sat down on the bed and Chloe did too, we started to kiss again, I pulled up Chloe's top and she did the same with mine, I pulled down her tracksuit bottoms which left her in matching underwear"