31. Like crazy

Songs to listen to for this chapter:
Peace - perfect skin
Peace - lovesick

Chloe's pov🌸

"Chloe I'm going out to meet a friend I will be back at 5:00, don't go out! I'm trusting you!!" My mum shouted to me

"Okay!!" I shouted back

Yes she was gone, I got straight on the phone to Cameron
*ring ring ring ring ring*
He finally answered

"Hello!! Chloe!!"
"God take your time to pick up"
"Sorry, I miss you!!"
"Come over to my house now!"
"But.."
"My mums out till 5!"
"I will be straight over bye"

Thank god I got to see Cameron finally, I changed into black ripped jeans and a fitted black and white stripe crop top.

I was really nervous that my mum would just walk in at any second randomly but it was a risk I was will to take.

Cameron's pov🔥
I was so excited to see Chloe to see her gorgeous face again, to listen to her beautiful voice.

I was just about to leave the house when my mum decides to stop me.
"And where do you think your going Cameron"
"I'm going to meet Nash at the beach"
"I'm trusting you not to see Chloe understood?"
"I understand"

I grabbed my penny board and legged it out the door.
After about 10 minutes I made it to Chloe's house; I rang the doorbell and she opened the door straight away and grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me in.

"It's nice to see you too"
"Oops err sorry I just didn't want anyone to see you, I think my mums got my neighbours onto to me"

I really wasn't listening to anything she was saying I just stared at her beautiful face.
"Cameronnn, Cameronnn, CAMERON"
"Huh?"
"You just went into fairyland"
"Sorry I was just admiring your perfect face"
"Stop your making blush, and feeling very UNCOMFORTABLE anyway.."

I put my finger over her lip to quiet her; "Chloe shh.. I need to do something because I can't wait any longer"
"And what's that??"

Chloe's pov🌸
"Chloe shh.. I need to do something because I can't wait any longer"
What was Cameron implying.. I was so nervous.
He put his hand on my cheek, it felt so soft, his face kept on getting closer and closer to mine, I closed my eyes and soon enough felt his lips on mine kissing me and I kissed back, it's like we just fitted together and it was right, opened my eyes because I wasn't nervous anymore I was happy and enjoying this moment, I could feel Cameron smiling through the kiss. I had to pull away for breath, that was magical.

"Chloe"
"Yes"
"I'm like crazy about you"