14. An unexpected morning

Chloe's pov🌸
•the next morning•
I woke up with a massive headache, then I remembered the events of last night, me getting drunk , me and Cameron kissing because of spin the bottle and me staying over at Cameron's.

Oh great I kissed Cameron. And now I have the worst hangover ever. Oh and I have to go home and explain why I got arrested to my parents.

I sat up and got out my phone to text Cameron.
Me: hey you awake?😊
Cameron: yeah, can I come up?
Me: yeah sure😏

I put my phone down and Cameron walked in the door and sat at the end of his bed.

"Hey" I murmured because I was so tired
"Morning, how you feeling?"
"I've got a bit of a headache, so a small hangover.." I was lieing I had a massive headache but I didn't want to come across as a mess.
"Okay, well I've got some painkillers downstairs you can have when your ready"
"Thankyou"
"Oh no..."
"What?"
"Your holding my teddy...this is so embarrassing"
"Aw ahah, well I thought it was really cute so I decided it could keep me company"
"Yeah I've had it since I was really little, but I only hold it when I can't sleep!"
"Ahah I think that's cute"
"Ahah, Chloe can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure what's up?"
"You know when we kissed last night, did it mean anything?"
"Um, no it was only a game we were all joking around aha!" Oh great one Chloe hiding your feelings again
"Oh um okay, well I will leave you to get ready.." And Cameron got up an started to walk out of the room.

I had to put this right.
"C-Cameron wait!"
I got up out of his bed and walked over to him.
"Yeah?"
"Last nights kiss might of not meant anything but this one might"
I put my arms around his neck and went on my tip toes and leaned into his lips.

Are lips met eachother. We started to kiss really slowly and it gradually got faster. I was really struggling on tip toes so I jumped up and wrapped my legs around Cameron.

We continued to kiss but Cameron brought us onto his bed and he sat down with me still wrapped around him. His hands cupped my face, he licked my bottom lip for an entrance and I let him. It was so passionate, I felt sparks flying I had butterfly's in my stomach. I have never felt like this before with anyone.

I dragged my index finger and down Cameron's back. But then he pulled away, he had the biggest grin on his face.

I got off him and sat down next to him.
"Sooo.." I said looking at the floor
"Well what did that mean?" Cameron asked
"I guess it means I'm falling for you.. I don't know why we haven't even spent hardly anytime together, just your so nice to me and you make me smile I don't know."
"your really falling for me?" Cameron said whilst smiling at me
"Yes, don't go on about it."
"I'm not I'm not, I'm falling for you to."
"Seriously? After they way I've treated you?"
"Chloe I fell for you the first time I saw you at the beach, you gave me goose bumps, your beautiful, funny and you make me smile."
"Really? Noones ever said that to me before Cameron"
"Well I don't know why"
"Aw, don't your gunna make me cry."
"Well where are we going to go from here"
"well I want to take it slow, I don't want to rush into anything"
"Okay well would you like to go on a date with me tonight? Just to hang out get to know eachother"
"I would love to but I have to see what happens with my parents they know I got arrested.."
"Okay well you can text me, I will leave you to get ready."
"Wait Cameron um I have no clothes and my ones from yesterday stink of alcohol.."
"You can grab anything from my wardrobe ahahah"
"Okaay thankyou ahah"

Cameron's pov🔥
I left my room to let Chloe get ready. I cannot believe what just happened me and Chloe. I thought that would never happen.

I hope she can come on a date tonight I have the perfect date planned. I took a seat around my breakfast bar when my mum came downstairs.

"Morning mum"
"Hello Cameron.. Do we have a guest?"
"Er oh yeah, her names Chloe she's my friend and we were at Nash's house last night and she was really tired and it was really late so offered she stayed here, don't worry I slept on the couch down here"
"Oh okay that's fine.. So is she your girlfriend?"
" mum! No! Well not yet... Ok well I like her.."
"Aw Cameron, I can't wait to meet her, I will make you two some pancakes"
"Aha thanks mum"

Chloe's pov🌸
I quickly got changed into Cameron's clothes he gave me a obey T-shirt and some basketball shorts they don't match at all but oh well I'm not going out anywhere.

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw Cameron sitting around a breakfast bar and a woman presuming it was his mum making food.

"Hey Chloe come sit next To me" Cameron said
I smiled and took a seat next to Cameron.
"So your Chloe, hi I'm Gina Cameron's mum" she said well shaking my hand.
"Hello, thankyou so much for allowing me to stay in your house last night"
"Well I didn't actually know but it's fine your always welcome, would you like some pancakes"
"Yes please!"

I kicked Cameron really hard under the table because his mum didn't know I was here, she probably thinks I'm some sort of random girl or something ,great. You could see it really hurt Cameron.. Good.

Gina passed me some pancakes
"These are delicious thank you so much!"
"Anytime hunny ok I'm gunna go get changed I will leave you two to it"
And she winked and Cameron and left...
"I can't believe you didn't tell her I was here she probably thinks I'm like a random girl you picked off the sidewalk!"
"Chloe I told her this morning who you were she was fine with it! Do you really think I go picking up random girls from the sidewalk!"
"Maybe; I don't what your like do I.."
"Well I thought you may think better of me"
"Look anyway your mum is so nice! And she's a great cook"
"I know she's great, do you want me to drop you home once were finished"
"I can walk it's okay"
"No I will drive you"
"Thankyou Cam"

I finished off my pancakes and went to put my shoes on.
----------------------------------------------

Ooh it's getting heated between Cameron and Chloe..
Comment characters you want to see in future chapters!
-Hannah xox