5. A great start ..

Chloe's pov🌸
I hear a beeping noise getting faster and faster. I open my eyes and realise it's my alarm ugh.

*7:00am* this is way too early and too top it all off it's my first day at my new school yaay. Not.
I am really not looking forward to today at all

I get changed into my Drake tshirt because I love him. And my acid wash skinny jeans. I slowly walk into the bathroom and look at my mess of a face.

I tye my hair up into a messy bun and apply winged eyeliner and mascara now I look a bit more awake.
I run downstairs, if today goes well I will forgive my parents for dragging me out her but if it doesn't then... I won't.

I eat some lucky charms for breakfast and then put on my black vans and grab my shoulder bag and leave the house ready to catch the bus to school. Today will not be fun.

30 MINUTES LATER

So after half an hour the bus turns up, because I was too early great way to start the day ugh.
As i board the bus I look around for a seat and I can't find any apart from one seat next to a boy... Oh great it's Cameron again.

Cameron's pov🔥
I see Chloe coming onto the bus and after she realises there's no other seats on the bus apart from next to me I call her over "Chloe there's a seat here!"
She aggressively takes a seat next to me, someone got up on the wrong side of bed this morning.
"Hello" I say
"Hey" she quietly replies
"So we didn't really talk the other day, what brings you to Cali?"
"Um just family stuff nothing really special..." She says nervously
"Oh cool well we could be in class together that will be fun!!"
"Yay" she says sarcastically whilst rolling her eyes.

She puts her earphones in and puts her music on full volume so she can't hear me , how nice of her.

I pull one of the earphones out and put it in my ear she's listening to 'kid ink - show me ft Chris brown'

"Oi what are you doing" she says
"Just seeing what your listening to, this is a good tune"
"I know that's why I was listening to it...?"

We carry on listening to her music, saying a few words to each other not much though. This girl is tough but I have time.

Chloe's pov🌸
Finally the bus pulls up to school.
I yank my earphone out of Cameron's ears, I didn't even say he could listen to my music. I quickly stand up and exit off the bus finally.

I speed walk to the school office hoping that Cameron wouldn't follow me.
I needed to pick up my timetable to see what classes I have, my favourite subjects are music, drama and art because I'm not very academic and I love to sing, play guitar, act and draw.

My parents want me to try out for cheer club but no way am I gunna be a girly disgusting cheerleader i would rather eat dirt.

I walk down the hallway and try to find my locker to put my folders in. It's at the end of the hallway effort.
Luckily I'm quite fit so I can walk fast, I open up my locker and put my folders in it.

When I close my locker door there's a boy behind it
"Hi hot stuff my names Darren what's your name"
"Who wants to know" I reply bluntly
"Me" he says then squeezes my bum.
"Get off me you perv" I slap him round the face hardly" oh great first day I slap someone luckily he deserved it.
"God I was only joking calm down that really hurt"
"Good"

Cameron's pov🔥
Me and Nash were walking down the hallway to math class when I heard someone shout.
"Get off me you perv!"
It was Chloe!!

Me and Nash run down to see her and Darren I hate him.
I grab Darren and pull him away from her.
"Back off dude she doesn't want you here" I say
"I was leaving anyway she's no fun"

"Chloe are you alright?"
"I'm fine, and I certainly don't need you to rescue me I can fight my own battles thanks"
"I was just trying to he-"

She storms off.
God she is so moody and aggressive but it kinda makes her hotter, god I really like her.

"Come on bruhh let's go to math class" Nash said
"Okay" I replied
I couldn't stop thinking about Chloe.