25. Your perfect

"You got something to say?
Why don't you speak it out loud, instead of living in your head?"

Chloe's pov🌸
It was 2:00am and I have been on my laptop for atleast 2 hours, I shut the lid and turned off my lamp ready to go to bed. I was tucked under my bed covers all comftable.

I heard a weird bang noise coming from my window, I sat up and turned on my lamp, it happened again? What was going on?? Then I heard someone shouting my name "CHLOE" "CHLOE"

I rushed over to my window and pulled my curtain open slightly. I looked out the window and there I saw Cameron in shorts ,vans and a massive hoodie. I sat on the window ledge and opened my window.

"Cameron what the hell are you doing!" I shouted in a whisper so I didn't wake my family up.

"Come out here" he said

"Cameron are you crazy! It's two In the morning go away!"

"I'm not leaving till you come down Chloe"

"I can't go out the front door I will wake everyone up!" By this point I was very frustrated and angry my adrenaline was pumping.

"Jump then.."

"What!!!!!"

"Jump, you can jump onto that tree then jump down I will catch you"

"You are actually mental. Do you want me to die."

"Chloe just trust me come on I won't let anything happen to you"

"Fine." I can't believe I agreed to it but was quite excited in the inside.

I climbed out the window and stood on the edge of it on the outside, I shuffled to the side a bit.. "1..2..3" I jumped on the branch of the tree.. Phew that parts over.

"Right now just jump I will catch you Chloe"

Looking down it didn't look too nice..
"Ok cam" I just have to trust him. 1..2..3. I pushed off the branch and Closed my eyes. I was falling.. And then I felt warm in Cameron's arms. I opened my eyes and was greeted by his gorgeous smile looking down at me.

"Hehe hey" I said

"Hey beautiful" he replied

Cameron's pov🔥

I looked down at Chloe's beautiful face, I came over here because I just wanted to spend some alone time with her because I didn't really get to at the beach.

"Um Cameron.. You can put me down now"

"Oh yeah aha sorry" I said with a stutter, I intertwined our fingers "come on Chlo let's go for a walk"

"Hm ok but not for too long I don't want to be back late"

"Of course"
•••

We had been walking around for about an hour now just talking about anything, now it was about 3:00am we were sitting on the beach watching the waves.

"Chloe this is just perfect, being with you my perfect girl and having late night talks, I've always dreamt about having moments like this never thinking It would happen"

"Cameron I'm not perfect, I'm still in training for that ahah but yes this is something I would never of dreamt of happening, you make me so happy, moving here has been the best thing that has happened to me"

I cupped Chloe's face with my hands and leaned into her, are lips locked perfectly together I bit her bottom lip and i entered her mouth without any denial it was perfect.

The perfect moment.

-----------------------------------------
I know this is probaby so cheesy but it's cute so who cares.
Sorry for never updating and this rubbish short chapter but I'm on summer holiday and I never have time to update I'm trying my best.

-Hannah xox