9. Disaster strikes

Chloe's pov🌸

Finally it's the weekend!

I woke up at 10:00am realising I only had a hour to get ready because I had to meet Sienna and Venus at 11:00! Crap! I better get ready real quick.

I quickly had a shower and after dried my hair; I decided to wear purple slightly ripped shorts and a nirvana cropped black tee. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and did my usual winged eyeliner and mascara.

I checked myself once more in the mirror, ok I looked presentable to go face the world.

I checked the time on my phone 10:45, I had enough time to have some breakfast, I think I might have a poptart Oreo flavoured. I grabbed my poptart and sat down on the sofa and watched a episode of adventure time, I don't care how old I am I love adventure time.

Checked the time again 10:50. I better get going, I tied up my all black converses and got my black leather shoulder bag.

I was meeting Venus and Sienna at target which was about a 15 minute walk from my house. I was running late so I had to speed walk.

I finally arrived at target at 11:10, 10 Minutes late oops. I saw Venus and Sienna waiting in the carpark for me and they were facing the other way so I decide to run and jump on them.

"BOO" I shout

"AHHHHH" they scream

"OMG Chloe you scared us to death" Sienna says

"Ahahha"

" honestly aha, come on we better get going want to go to Taco Bell for lunch first?" Venus asks

"Sure" me and Sienna say together.

•at Taco Bell•

We sat down to eat our tacos.

"Sooo..." Venus says "how's Cameron, chloe"

"What do you mean 'how's Cameron'"

"You know what I mean"

"Shh Venus! I do not like Cameron at all!"

"You sure about that?"

"Yep, let's talk about you and Aaron!" I had only met Aaron briefly at school but he was really nice.

"Ooh yes let's!" Sienna agrees

"Nothing's going on with me and Aaron were just friends"

"Oh come on we all know Aaron has a massive crush on you" Sienna says

"Naah! What about you and Nash hey? What's going there?"

"Nothing at all! We've been friends for ages so nothing could happen!"

"Oh come on you guys have been at it for ages!"

"No we haven't! Come on let's go to the music store"

"Okaay ahah" me and Venus say

•at the music store•

Me and Sienna and Venus run over to a sign that said DRAKE. We were screaming like crazy because they had, Tshirts, hoodies, cds, vinyls, bandanas, jewellery DRAKE EVERYTHING.

"Right girls lets get looking!" I say

We all rummaged round the Drake merch, Venus picked up 3 Tshirts, 1 vinyl, 2 necklaces and a hoodie. Then she made her way to the 5sos section.

Sienna picked up 4 Tshirts, 2 hoodies , 2 vinyls, 2 necklaces and 3 bracelets.

I chose 3 Tshirts, 2 hoodies, 2 vinyls, 3 necklaces and 3 bracelets.

"Omg this stuff is amazing I'm so happy" I said

"Yes I know right! A Very successful shopping trip! You wanna pay and then get a Starbucks?"

"Ye-" I was cut off because i felt someone tap on my shoulder so I turned around to see who it was.

Cassidy.

"What do you want" I said

"How lovey it is to see you here." Cassidy replied

"Not really if you don't mind I'm a bit busy"

"Oh wait Chloe, just thought I would remind you that I still see you talking to Cameron and I think you should back off okay?"

"I can talk to who I want! He's not even your boyfriend! So If your finished I'm going now bye!"

I walked away before I did anything I would regret. I heard Cassidy say in the background "we will see about that.."

Oh she can't do anything to me.

Me , Sienna and Venus all payed for our things and made our way out the store, walking past Cassidy.

As we were walking out the store doors the alarms by the doors went off, and some security guards came over to us, what's happening?

The security guard said " we just have to do a check for any stolen goods"

" okay we wouldn't steal anything though" I said.

The guards checked in our Bags and

Over our body's. After a 10 minutes they finished Checking Venus and Sienna and they were just doing me.

Oh no.... The guards pulled out a necklace from my shorts pocket!

"Miss can you explain this?" The guard said.

"Yes! I mean no! I mean I don't know how it got there! I didn't steal it i didn't!"

"I think you will have to answer some questions down at the police station."

The guard put me in handcuffs and guided me out the store. On one side of me I saw Cassidy laughing in my face the other , I saw Cameron , Aaron and Nash looking shocked.

I heard Cameron whisper to me "it's gunna be fine don't worry!"

I tried to put on a fake smile for him but I wanted to cry, what was he doing here? This is so embarrasing. and then him and the boys walked over to Venus and Sienna.

This can't be happening. I didn't do it, but how? What? Oh my fricking god it was Cassidy, I know it was her she put it in there!! I hope they realise it was her. She better own up! I hate her so much.

I stepped into the police car, great this was Idaho all over again.