7. Texting you..

Cameron's pov🔥
I was so angry with Cassidy.

She won't leave me alone, she doesn't even like me she just likes to annoy me.
Every girl I talk to she scares them off.

I'm not gunna let her get at Chloe.
Not this time, I really like Chloe I don't know what it is I just do.
And it's hard enough Chloe being defensive with me and now Cassidy's involved.

I spoke to my friend Sienna earlier and she said that she made friends with Chloe, maybe she might have her number?

Me: Hey Sienna do you have Chloe's number?🙊
Sienna: yeah sure!
Me: thankyou so much your a life saver talk to you later
Sienna: anytime Cam bye!

I saved Chloe's number and texted her..

Me: Hey Chloe it's Cameron, Sienna gave me your number; I just wanted to say sorry about Cassidy she's so annoying she's horrible to every girl but I'm not dating her! She just likes to annoy me so I'm so sorry again.

Chloe's pov🌸
I was on my Laptop doing math homework when my phone vibrated.

I got a text from a unknown number.
It was from Cameron apologising about Cassidy, it was kinda nice that he said sorry it wasn't his fault.

Me: Don't worry about it, it wasn't your fault it's nothing I couldn't handle.
Cameron: well it kinda is, I always regret dating her she's so horrible.
Me: well at least your not now that's all that matters.
Cameron: so your happy I'm not dating her ooh?😏
Me: oh shutup! I still think your really annoying so don't get any ideas.
Cameron: I think you like me:)
Me: well you thought wrong goodbye Cameron.
Cameron: Bye babe.

Cameron definetly was not my usual type, my last boyfriend had a tattoo and multiple piercings.

It doesn't matter anyway I don't like him he's annoying and so full of himself, I get believe he even had the guts to say I liked him idiot.

People change (a Cameron Dallas fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें