35. He will regret it

A/N: The photo attached is what I view Chloe as, happy reading x

Chloe's pov🌸
When we arrive at Nash's house we can hear the music blaring, god I thought this was going to be a small get together. We walked round the the back garden and stopped to talk a good look at everything, there was lots of people, people I had never seen before.

Cameron put his arm around my waist, "just stick by me for the moment I will keep you safe"
I looked up at him "of course"

We were approached by a blonde boy who was just in his swimming trunks and was soaking wet, I'm pretty sure it was matt from my memory of Nash's last get together, bearing in mind that was Definetly a get together this is not.

"Yooooooo guys, how you been Chloe"
"Yeah I've been alright matt, and yourself?"
"Yeah I've been chill yano just enjoying life, come on guys grab a drink go for a dip let's party" I like matt he's really nice and quite crazy.

Me and Cameron walk further into the crowds of people and eventually find Nash.
"Guys! I'm glad you could make it!"
"You got quite a large turn out bro" Cameron said
"Yeah yano well just thought might aswell I love to party SO LETS PARTY!!" And with that Nash jumps into the pool.
"Let's get a drink babe"
"Sure" I replied

We went over to the drinks table, I just picked up a soda for now I wasn't in the mood to go wild just yet and so did Cameron.
I didn't really feel like exposing myself to all these people that I didn't know so me and Cameron sat down on some sun loungers.

Cameron's pov🔥
The party was pretty wild, I was quite happy that Chloe didn't want to show herself in her bikini infront of everyone, not that she doesn't have a hot body she does, but I want that for my eyes only.

"You sure your not gunna go in the pool?" I asked her
"No, I don't want people I don't know to see me half naked, but maybe later I will" oh great now everyone will see how hot she is and all the boys will drool over her.
"When it's just us two hun" and she gave me a wink..when she said that it gave me shivers down my back and a lump in my throat.
"I do like the sound of that.."

Chloe's pov🌸
It's now 2:00 AM and I am struggling to get Cameron into the taxi.. Let's say he may have had one too many beers.. Or whatever he was having. I literally had to drag him to the car now he won't get in.
"PLEASE Cameron we need to get home"
"Chloee, I I fucking don't want to go home I would say if I did stop being fucking boring!" He slurred
"Fine then Cameron fucking stay here I was trying to do the right thing but have fun I'm going bye!"
"Bye bye boring Chloe !! Don't give a shit about what you do"

Oh he's going to regret that tomorrow, I know he didn't mean it because he was drunk but he will regret it.