33. Only person in the world

Chloe's pov🌸
I'm sat at Starbucks waiting for Cameron to meet me I'm so lonely and there are a bunch of boys from our school sat near me I think there older, I feel so awkward.

One of them comes over
"Hey I'm Craig"
"Hi" I said bluntly
"What would it take to get your number"
"Buy me a cappuccino and a ham sandwhich" this could be good
"Okay"

He goes over to the till and then comes back over to me and actually has the things I wanted
"Awhh thanks Craig your such a sweetheart!!!" I write down my number and give it to him obviously I don't like him but it's just abit of fun.

Craig's walks back to his friends and I see them high fiving him, I feel like I've done a good deed.

After a couple of minutes Cameron rushes through the doors, he looks round and spots me and sits opposite me.
"Hi Chloe sorry I'm late I got held up what's going on" he says out of breathe

"Oh nothing much, OH YES my new
friend Craig bought me a cappuccino and a sandwhich he's so sweet" I say it with sarcasm, then I turn and wave at Craig giving him a big smile and he does the same back.

When I turn back to Cameron his jaw is clenched and so are his fists down on the table.
"Seriously Chloe is that why you brought me here to mess around with me?"
"Cameron I'm only joking" I unravel his fists and intertwine our fingers together across the table. "I brought you here because my mum and me got into an argument so I stormed out and they only person In the world I wanted to be with was you."

Cameron looked at me with the biggest smile "aww Chloe I think my heart just melted"
"Oh god Cameron ok ok calm down don't act like a melt"
"Ahah okay well what do you want to do?" He asked
"I don't mind whatever?"
"Well Nash was gunna have everyone over for a pool party? You can come you haven't even met all of the boys yet Sienna will probably be there and Aaron and matt , Carter , Taylor and Jack Gilinsky and Jack Johnson and Hayes and maybe other girls"

"Okay sounds like fun let's go" I get up and start to walk to the door, when I feel a hand around my wrist.
"Wait Chloe I think we should give Craig something to look at"
Cameron grabs my waist and leans in, he locks our lips and starts to kiss me roughly and fastly I don't know if he was just doing it to show off or if he actually meant it but I still liked it. I had to pull away for a breath but Cameron was just staring at me with a big smile
When I turn to look at the Craig him and all of his friends are staring at us in shock oops. We make a quick escape from Starbucks.
"Cameron did you really been that kiss or was it just a show?"
"Chloe do you really think I would of done it if it was a show? I'm not like that I actually care about you I wouldn't just use you like that, and Anyways you haven't got anything to worry about your a very good kisser" and he winks at me
What is this boy doing to me.

----------------------------------------------
Okay so I was just wondering if anyone could make any edits because I am rubbish at making them? I could send you the pictures of Chloe and Cameron? If anyone would like to or could it would mean a lot to me.
Hannah x