22. Lifeless

Cameron's pov🔥

It's been almost a week since Chloe disappeared. I've been to her house everyday afterschool but no one is ever there. She's not replying to anyone's messages or calls. Today is Friday which means tomorrow is the weekend and I'm not in the best mood.

I've been so upset all week, I just want to know where she is and if she's safe.

Right now It was lunch and I am sitting at a table with Sienna and Nash. We were talking and on our phones, were allowed on our phones at lunch.

I was on twitter when my phone starting ringing.

"Incoming call: Chloe😘"

"GUYS CHLOES CALLING ME" I said In shock.

"Answer it answer it!!!" Sienna said panicky

"Hello?" A croaky voice said

"Chloe oh my god you don't know how happy I am to hear your voice! Where are you! I've been worried all week"

"Cameron i am the happiest person ever to hear your voice too, I'm at home. Can you come round after school?"

"No I will come now!"

"No Cameron please just come after school!" She said weakly

"Ok I will be there straight after school I promise!"

"Ok thankyou Cameron see you later"

"Bye Chloe"

And then she hung up.

"So? Where Is she??" Nash said

"She's at home, her voice was really croaky she sounded like she had been crying, anyway I'm going to her house afterschool"

"Okay well atleast she's at home, make sure she's okay and she's safe please Cameron" Sienna said

"Of course I will"

••••

Later that day I got off the bus.

"Bye nash I'm gunna go to Chloe's house"

"Okay send her my love bro, I might see you tomorrow?"

"Will do and yeah ok I will text you later"

"Ok bye bro"

I gave nash a bro hug and made my way to Chloe's house.

I walked up to her front door and rang the door bell... The door opened and her mum was there.

"Hello Cameron"

"Hello Mrs Greyson, Chloe invited me over?"

"Yes come in" then I entered into Chloe's house

"Now Cameron Chloe's upstairs in her room, she's still upset and shaken up so be careful with her please"

"Of course, if you don't mind me asking where have you been this week? And why is Chloe upset?"

"I will let Chloe explain to you Cameron"

"Okay thankyou I will see you later"

I walked up the stairs worryingly I had no idea what was going on.

•••

I walked upstairs and knocked on Chloe's door.

"Come in" a croaky voice said

I opened the door and walked in, I could see Chloe under the covers of her bed but i could only see the top of her forehead.

"Chloe? Come on come out"

"No Cameron I can't let you see me"

"Chloe I couldn't care less what you look like, you always beautiful to me"

I walked over to the other side of her bed and sat down, I pulled down the covers to reveal a pale faced Chloe, she looked so lifeless and her arms were so weak and skinny it doesn't look like she's eaten now I'm really worried.

" Chloe you don't know how happy I am to see your beautiful face, I've missed you all week I've been so worried".

"I've missed you so Much to Cameron"

I pulled her into a tight hug.

"So I guess I should tell you where I have been?"

"Well you don't have to but I would like to know"

"I will well I went back to Idaho"

"what why?"

"Ok well..."

------------------------------------------

Thankyou so much for 5.1k reads and 100 votes!! Please keep voting reading it makes me so happy:))

Sorry for the cliff hanger I thought it would make it more interesting.