24. Friends forever

Whilst writing this chapter I listened to:
18 - 5 seconds of summer
Good girls - 5 seconds of summer

Chloe's pov🌸
Today me, Cameron, Sienna and Nash are going to the beach. I am so excited because I have had the worst week ever and I just want to have fun with my bestfriends and I get to relax and surf!

I got out of bed and had a quick shower, dried my hair and tied it up into a high ponytail. I put on my black halter neck tankini because I wasn't the biggest fan of bikinis they show too much. My tankini only went just above my belly button which was good. On top of that I put on some sweat shorts and a oversized tshirt.

I rang up Sienna to make sure she was ready.
"Hello?"
"Hey Sienna!"
"Chloe!!!!"
"Are you ready?"
"Yeah! I will come round your house now if that alright?"
"Yeah sure see you in a minute then!"
"Byeeee"

I grabbed my beach bag and ran down the stairs. I put on my all black converse and then I was ready and waiting for Sienna to arrive, my mum emerged down the stairs.
"Chloe where are you going?"
"To the beach with some friends."
"Are you sure your up to it?"
"Yes mum I'm fine, I can't hide away forever"
"Ok just take it easy and don't get back too late."
"Ok bye."

And I walked out the door.

Sienna's pov💁
I walk up to Chloe's house and see her standing outside her house.
She sees me and runs up to me and practically harasses me.

"SIENNA IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH"
"Chloe..i-i.. I can't breathe.."
"Oops sorry" she says whilst pulling out from the hug.
"Thanks, I've missed you so much to!!! Where have you been I've been so worried"
"I was in Idaho because my sister died"
"Oh my god Chloe I'm so sorry"
"It's fine I just don't want to think about It I just want to have a good day!"
"Of course come on let's go to the beach"
And then Chloe stays singing.."Let's go to the beach beach let's go all the way..!"
"You gotta love a bit of nicki" I say

•at the beach•
Chloe's pov🌸
Me and Sienna arrive at the beach, we find a spot in the middle and lay out our towels and place our beach bags beside us. I take off my top and shorts and spray on some sun cream.

I was about to call Cameron to see where him and Nash were when I felt some arms wrap around me and a chin on my head.
I turned around to see Cameron, I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Hehe hey" I say
"Hey babe, you feeling better today?"
"Much better"
"I'm glad"

Nash gives Sienna a hug and then I get up and give him a big hug.
"Nash I missed you so much"
"Chloe I missed you too!"

"Guys I'm so happy were all here today, let's have some fun! Who wants to go on the sea?"I said
"Yes let's go!" Sienna said

•30 minutes later•
Cameron's pov🔥

After messing around in the sea we all got out and rested on the towels.
Me and Chloe were sitting crossed legged facing eachother on one towel. And on another towel kinda far away from us Sienna and Nash were sitting together.

Chloe took one of my hands and intertwined our fingers.
"Cameron I'm so happy being here with you, you never fail to make me smile"
"Same for you Chloe your smile brightens up my day your so beautiful"

She started to blush
"Cameron your so sweet"
She leaned over and gave a quick peck on the lips. It may have been small but it means the world to me.

I looked over to Nash and Sienna there were really cute there was Definitely something going on there.

"Guys let's play volley ball!" Chloe says
"Yes let's go!" Sienna says

We decided to play Nash and Chloe vs me and Sienna.

We played 5 games because we are all very competitive.
Game 1 Chloe and Nash won and they won game 2 aswell
Game 3 me and Sienna won and we won game 4.
But Nash and Chloe won game 5. So they won overall! Chloe is an amazing volley ball player.

It was really late and we all sat down on the beach watching the sun set. I was inbertween Chloe and Nash.

Chloe rested her head on my shoulder whilst my arm was around her it was perfect.

The sun had set.

"Guys thankyou so much for a perfect day I've had so much fun I love you guys" Chloe said

---------------------------------------
So I've decided who's going to play the character of Chloe.. She's an actress and her name is Samantha Boscarino.
Her social medias are:
Instagram - pongypal
Twitter - sambosco_10

You can also look her up on google images.
Yeah I'm so happy I found her I think she's perfect for this role!:)
I'm really sorry if you don't like her but you don't have to imagine her as Chloe if you don't want

(Also if you look at pictures of her she use to have black hair but now she has brunette hair so I'm using her when she has brunette hair! ^.^)

Also thankyou for 9K reads!:)
Hannah xox