6. A good day..?

Chloe's pov🌸

Finally my first day of school has ended.

I made one friend called Sienna she's so nice, she in all my classes and she loves Drake like me! We even said were gunna go to a Drake concert together I'm so happy I've made friends with her.

The start of the morning was interesting with all that Darren business, I don't even know why Cameron tried to help me? I was really horrible to him. I kinda feel bad but oh well he shouldn't of got involved.

I got on the bus really early so I could get a seat and hopefully no one would sit next to me.

*20 minutes later*

Well some weird emo girl did sit next to me but atleast it wasn't Cameron. The bus pulled up to my stop and i rushed off knowing Cameron and Nash were behind me getting off too.

I started walking off when I heard a voice call my name

"Oi Chloe!"

I turned around too see one of those disgusting bleach blonde girls that i skated past the other day, she walked over to me.

"Can I help you?" I said

"Yes I am Cassidy and I saw you sitting with my Boyfriend Cameron earlier on the bus"

"And...?"

"I'm warning you should back off because he's my boyfriend!"

"Okay I didn't have a choice it was the only seat left on the bus so I had to, maybe you should of sat next to him instead!" I replied angrily

"Well I was sitting with my friends because I actually have some! And well maybe you should stop talking to him!"

"I don't want to talk to him he keeps talking to me actually so you go tell him to leave me alone!"

I stormed off in a outrage.

Cameron's pov🔥

Me and Nash were about to walk home when i saw Cassidy talking to Chloe oh no.

Cassidy is my ex I don't even know why I dated her. Yeah she's hot basically a big slut but she's horrible she acts like she owns everyone and she can control them and treats everyone like dirt.

I'm really worried what she's going to say to Chloe.

Me and Nash wait for a bit to see what happens.

I see Chloe walk away from Cassidy and Cassidy walk in mine and Nash's direction great.

"Hey Cammy" Cassidy says

"Please don't call me that what the hell do you want"

"Aw don't be moody babe"

"I'm not your 'babe' what were you saying to Chloe"

"Just letting her know she should stay away from you because your mine, but it's alright she said she didn't want to talk you anyway"

"WHAT THE HELL! We broke up 3 months ago I'm not yours and i never will be! You've ruined everything everything leave Chloe alone!"

I grabbed Nash and walked off angrily.

Chloe's pov🌸

I was really happy I made friends with Sienna today so I was in a good mood.

When I got home I even said "hey" to my mum happily.

I ran upstairs and sat on my bed.

I pulled out my phone and Texted sienna

Me: heey! 😆

Sienna: hola

Me: guess what happened after school!

Sienna: what?!

Me: I was walking home when this girl called Cassidy shouted my name, she basically saying a load of crap to me like to stay away from her boyfriend Cameron and stuff like that lul.

Sienna: omg she's so horrible everyone hates her. And her and Cameron broke up 3 months ago he hates her! She won't leave him alone but Cameron's really nice!

Me: idk i think Cameron's quite annoying but atleast he's not dating her.

Sienna: Trust me he is nice when you get to know him;) gtg ttyl😏

Me: Byeee😎

Hm I'm not sure about Cameron.