28. Adventure

Songs listened to whilst writing this-

Shawn Mendes - show you

The 1975 - robbers

The kooks - seaside

Chloe's pov🌸

"Right I'm gunna go home and get my penny board and you do the same and meet you back here In 15 minutes?" I asked Cameron

"Yeah sure! Your parents home?" He asked me

"Nope yours?"

"Niether, see you in 15!" He shouted whilst running away

I ran to my house and unlocked the garage door, I rummaged around to find my penny board; I finally found it behind some old bikes.

I quickly ran inside and grabbed my black slouchy backpack and grabbed some snacks and put them inside my bag. I waited outside for Cameron, and he quickly rode up infront of me.

"LETS GO ON A ADVENTURE" he shouted

"WOO HOOOO" I said

We skated off not knowing where we were gonna go but just having a good time.

Cameron's pov🔥

Me and Chloe were skating around chino hills just enjoying the moment.

Living in the now.

"How about we go through those back alleys see where it takes us?" I suggested

"Sure" Chloe said with a smile

We skated Down a bunch of alleys not having a clue where we were going.

"Oh no dead end" I said "let's turn back"

"Wait!" Chloe shouted "let's climb this metal fence and get ontop of these roofs come on!" She said

"Hm okay" I said worryingly

Chloe climbed the fence first with a bit of my help and then and followed after her. We put our boards in are back packs.

I grabbed Chloe's hand and intertwined are fingers as we walked across these roofs.

"You do know I have no idea where were going?" I said

"That's the fun of it" she replied

"Oh my god Cameron look at that view! Come on we need to get down there!" Chloe insisted; she let go of my hand and led the way.

"We just need to jump down there.. Umm it looks quite high" she said

"I will go first and then I will catch you"

"Cameron are you sure"

"Positive"

I maned up and showed Chloe how it's done, 1..2..3, I jumped down and luckily landed on my feet.

"Okay Chloe now jump I've got you like I caught you the other night"

"Okay"

Chloe jumped down and I caught her in my arms bridal style. I set her down and she locked are hands together again.

We walked across a beautiful grass field and up a hill. "Wow" is all I could say the view from up here was amazing.

We sat down and just starred into the view it was perfect.

"Chloe.. Uh I really n-need to tell you something..." I said worryingly

"Yeah Cameron?"

"Well I enjoy your company so much Chloe you make me feel so happy and you bring a light to my world and I just want to make you mine.. Will you be my girlfriend?"

Tears started to escape from Chloe's eyes.

Chloe's pov🌸

Cameron just asked me to be his girlfriend, I must was really worried because of what happened with Bobby but I trust Cameron he's different.

"Yes Cameron of course I will" I wiped the tears away from my face.

I grabbed his face and attached his lips to mine.

He was the best thing that ever happened to me, he changed me for the best and made me the happiest person on earth.

"Cameron your the best thing that has ever happened to me"

We layed down on the grass my head on Cameron's chest. Can this moment last forever.