Chapter 29

Brooklyn's POV:

I shut the door after the guys piled into their car and slid down it. "What did I just do?" I asked myself putting my hands in my head. I love the boys with all my heart don't get me wrong but I knew they were up to something. They always were. What if they tell Liam?! I'm so dead.

"What if they tell Liam what?" Cass asked as her and Alex walked through the back door with grocery bags in their hands. "Was I talking out loud again?" I asked embarrassedly. "Yup!" Alex said nodding her head and sat next to me on the floor along with Cass. "So now you have to spill." Cass said smirking at me. "Fine..." I said explaining to them what had happened after they left for grocery shopping.

"Brooklyn you know truth or dare is like a death game when playing with them!! They're always up to something if they don't bring Liam along either.." Cass complained to me. "I know but if I said no then they would only keep bugging me and I didn't know they were going to ask about Liam!! What am I going to do?!" I asked frustrated. "Did you guys seriously forget about my evil plan I had when we baked the cake?!" Alex asked with a hurtful look on her face. "Sorry Alex but I don't know if I want to have anything to do with the boys right now. I just want to leave things be." I said calmly. "Brooklyn's probably right Alex. It's for the best." Cass said agreeing with me. "Whatever." Alex sighed.

"Anyways we have a surprise for you!!!" Alex said excitedly. "Oooo!! What is it?! What is it?!" I asked like an impatient five year old. "Well were both so very proud of you for all of your hard work during your SUCCESSFUL career we got you...... A penny skateboard!!!!" They exclaimed together excitedly. "Aww! Thanks guys! But my birthday is in two days remember?" I said laughing. "Oh yeah!" Alex said. "Oops... Well just consider this an early gift cause we have more coming later on your B-day.!" Cass said laughing and handed me a neon green and black skateboard that had some sort of writing on the back. I looked at it more closely and dropped it immediately once I found out who wrote it.

"No! No! You guys DID NOT!!!!" I exclaimed. "Oh but we did." Alex said smiling brightly. "You got it signed by...... IGGY AZALEA!!!!" I screamed out loud. "Yup!" Alex said putting a thumbs up and hugged me tightly. "B-but how??" I asked in shock. "Well she came to one of my tournaments to watch and she asked me to sign her hat and I asked her to sign your skateboard and once I told her who you were she said she was a really big fan of yours and mine!!!" Cass said smiling widely at me.

"Oh my GOD!!! YOU ARE THE BEST BIG SISTER ANYONE IN THE WORLD COULD HAVE!!!!" I said engulfing her in a really tight hug. "Can't..breathe..." She said turning red. "Oh sorry!" I said letting her go quickly. She took in a deep breath and exhaled loudly and laughed. "Your welcome." She said ruffling my hair.

"So you have more?!" I asked happily. "Yes but one of them is still in decision to see what happens." Alex said secretly. "What has to happen?" I asked. "Nothing that you need to know.!" She said sticking her tongue back out at me. "Whatever... I'll find out later!" I declared. "Sureeee...." Cass said. "Well imma go make us dinner cause I'm STARVING!!!! So I'll be in the kitchen if you need me!!" Alex shouted back at us and exited the room.

"I have to go to practice in a hit so I have to go change and stuff. I'll see you tomorrow cause I'm going to stay at Ozzie's flat tonight. Love you!" She said and pinched my cheek and got up and left to her room.

My phone immediately started to ring so I ran upstairs to a guest room and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey Brooklyn! It's Liam I just wanted to ask you how you were doing.?" He asked softly. His voice warm and kind. "I'm fine over here but can you pick me up tomorrow? If your not busy." I asked politely. "Yeah of course! What time?" He said immediately having a burst of happiness in his voice. "Um maybe like 9am?" I asked. "Sounds good! I have to go before Niall eats our entire food supply at Louis' flat so I'll see you tomorrow love!" He said. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow. Tell the boys I said hi.! Bye." I said smiling at the fact that I'll see his familiar face and eyes again tomorrow. "I will. Bye." He said. I waited until I heard the phone beep which meant that he had hung up. I waited a few seconds.

*Beep*

I shut my phone off and headed back downstairs. Cass had left to practice and Alex was eating Kraft Mac and Cheese in a big bowl on the couch. "Hey Brooklyn!" She said happily. "Who called?" She added. "Just Liam. He's going to be picking me up tomorrow at 9 so I have to wake up extra early-" I said. "To look good for him?" She said winking and giggling at her comment cheekily. "I was going to say not sleep in but then I was rudely interrupted by a cheeky comment!" I said easing my eyebrows at her. She slumped down in her chair. "Sorry." She mumbled. I grinned and said, "Thank you." I went to the kitchen and hooked myself up with a bowl of Mac and Cheese and sat next to her watching Dancing With The Stars for the next 2 hours and we both fell asleep quickly after we finished our dinner. She was my best friend in the entire world. And small moments like these, were usually the biggest ones in my heart.