Chapter 5

Liam's POV:

I always liked to sleep in on the weekends but today was the day that the boys and I would spend some time since I was spending most of the days with Brooklyn ever since she got here. Maybe she can hang out with us too! I definitely had a problem. Why couldn't I stop thinking about her?! I mean I've never felt this way about a girl before. Girls that I've dated before had always been nice but it never worked out because it just didn't feel special to me. But ever since I met Brooklyn I feel more than special when I'm around her.

I then started to text the guys and tell them if it was okay if Brooklyn came along with us so we could all spend time together. They all responded back immediately and asked what we were doing today so they would have the right type of clothing. So I told them that we could go to the movies and then hang out at the pool near my house and they all thought it was a brilliant idea. But I knew Harry. So I said, "Harry if you begin to get cheeky with Brooklyn I swear I'll-" "Relax mate! I'll make sure to not be flirty then.;)" I didn't really believe him but I just went with it. So I put on some sweatpants and a black polo t-shirt and shut off my phone.

Brooklyn's POV:

I was soundly in a deep sleep until Liam bursted into my room and said, "C'mon Brooklyn! The boys will be here any minute now and I don't think you want them to see you all sleepy.!" He said with excitement in his velvety voice. "WAIT THEY'RE COMING OVER RIGHT NOW?! I've got to hurry up and get dressed then.!" I said worriedly. I quickly laid out an outfit and brushed my teeth then ran straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower and changed into my cream colored sweater and maroon skinny jeans with my blue converse and let my hair dry out naturally and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to find Liam and the boys waiting there quietly for me to get ready.

So once they all saw me standing there they engulfed me in a hug and said their "Hellos" but Louis was the only one who made our hug last longer and he then asked me, "Do you like carrots?" "Um yeah I guess.?" I said confusedly. He then let me out of his embrace and turned to face Liam and said while winking, "She's a keeper." Liam blushed a cherry red color and then saw me blush embarrassedly and told Louis, "We're not dating mate. So just stop making this moment more awkward than it needs to be.!" He said while glaring at Louis who said, "Whatever you say mate." And ran back to his spot on the couch. "So what are we planning to do today?" I asked curiously smiling. "Well," Zayn said seriously. "We were planning on seeing a movie together at the theater and then hangout at the pool afterwards that's right down the street. I honestly hesitated a little at the pool part because I didn't really feel comfortable showing my body off in a swimsuit in front of Liam and the boys but I didn't want to be rude so I said "Alright! Let's get going then shall we?" And with that we walked out the door to Harry's car and left.

Liam's POV:

I couldn't stop staring at Brooklyn. She was just absolutely perfect in every way. The only way I could stare at her without giving myself away was staring at her in the passenger seat mirror outside the car looking into the backseat where I could see her looking out the window just marveling at the world around her. That's another thing I like about her. How she just admires the most simplest things and doesn't expect a lot from other people from the world that surrounds her. Stop it Liam! Just think about something else other than Brooklyn! But I couldn't. One time she blew my cover seeing that I was staring at her and she stuck her tongue out at me and giggled while the rest of the boys were just playing Flappy bird on their phones while Harry was driving.

Brooklyn's POV:

Once we arrived at the movie house I wondered what movie they were planning to see. So I asked Liam and he said they wanted to watch Insidious: Chapter 2 which was a horror movie. I hated scary movies they just didn't quite capture my attention and of course I was afraid of literally everything in any horror film. So I said to Liam, "Okay let's go buy the tickets!" Trying to hide my face of worry with a grin. And after Niall got his food set which were: 2 giant sized popcorns, one box of Skittles, and a large soft drink everyone was ready.

During the movie Liam noticed I was afraid of the movie and told me that we could go if I wanted but I said, "I'm fine. I'll just try and survive through the rest of it." Liam felt bad and put his muscular arm around my shoulder and let me cuddle my head into his shoulder. He felt so warm and the only thing I focused on was his inhales and exhales during the movie. He was literally the most sweetest guy I've ever met for doing this.! Wait am I allowed to think about him like this?! I probably wasn't but I didn't care. All that really mattered to me was that I felt safe around Liam.

Liam's POV:

She was so cute when she was cuddling me. Her beautiful strands of hair flowing in the outside of my shirt and her face whenever a scary part came on she'd just shut her eyes quickly until it was over. Finally, the movie finished and Brooklyn got up first followed by the rest of us and soon we were all on our way to my house to get changed to go swim. So once I gave the boys some swimwear to wear once we arrived I changed into my plaid board shorts and put on a white t-shirt. We quickly changed and just waited for Brooklyn to finish up and she came down in less than a minute with a black cover up that hid her swimsuit, a towel, and a pair of white toms. She was stunning but I didn't say a word. And when all the guys were just staring at her she just blushed and said, "Are we ready?" And they all responded, "Yes.!" But I just couldn't say a word and she looked at me for an answer and I only got out a quiet yep. So once we arrived at the pool we noticed that no one was really there except us so we enjoyed that we had the pool all to ourselves. Then Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Louis quickly shed their shirts and dove in. But I was more focused on Brooklyn who looked like she just swallowed a cactus. "Are you alright?" I said worriedly. "Yeah. It's just that I've never swam in front of that many people before let alone boys." She said looking down at her feet. "Brooklyn," I said truthfully. "Your body is beautiful just the way it is. There is not one reason why you should be self conscious of it. And plus us boys would never judge you on how you look cause that would be rude." I said looking right at her dark brown eyes with my hands on her tan shoulders. She stared back at me reassuringly and smiled and said, "Okay." She said. "But could you turn around while I take off my cover up? Please?" I nodded and turned around while the boys were playing water tag in the pool. "Done." She said readily. I turned to look at her and I was speechless. "Wow. You look... great.!" I said in awe. "Thanks?" She said bashfully. I then took off my shirt and saw in the corner of my eye that she was biting her lip which made me laugh and grabbed her hand to go dive in the pool. "On three?" I asked and she nodded. "One..Two..Three!" And with that we dove into the coolness of the water that engulfed my body in a cold sensation. Brooklyn already had her head out of the water and waited for me to come up for air but she surprised me with a big splash that made me surprised. "I'm gonna get you!!" I said determinedly. She screamed then laughed and started to swim away fast. She was a really good swimmer surprisingly but I finally caught up to her and splashed her back and then in a matter of minutes the boys joined in and we all laughed while spraying each other with water. And once we dryer off and went home and showered we all sat down and just talked to each other about how much fun we had and then Harry blurted out, "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!" So we all gathered in a circle in the living room and started.

"Louis, truth or dare?" Asked Niall.

"Truth!" Said Louis.

"Are you deeply in love with Harry?" Said Niall.

"Of course I am!" Said Louis and he then went to cuddle with Harry in his lap.

"Zayn, truth or dare?" Asked Louis.

"Dare!" Zayn answered.

"I dare you to... Go a week without using your 'special' hair products!" Said Louis and then he bursted out into a evil laugh.

Zayn frowned in defeat.

"Liam, truth or dare?" Asked Harry.

"Truth." Said Liam calmly.

"Do like Brooklyn?" He asked curiously.

Liam immediately started sending daggers at Harry and blushed when he looks at me which made me blush harder. How did Liam feel about me though? Did he just like me as a friend? Or did he really really like me? Or was he just being nice to me because I'm part of his family now? "Liam," I said quietly. "You don't have to answer this if you don't want too." He looked at me with his eyes locked on mine. "It's just that your my sister now and I was only being nice to you cause-" and with that I knew he was going to say that he just was being nice because I was new in his family. So I got up and grabbed my jacket quickly before anyone could stop me and just my luck it was raining outside but I didn't care all I wanted was to be alone and away from Liam before anything else got worse today and the last thing I heard before I shut the door was "Brooklyn wait!-" it was Liam the person who lit up my life had just hurt my heart.