Chapter 28

Harry's POV:

"Okay guys what's the plan for Liam and Brooklyn?" I asked seriously. "We don't know your usually the mastermind Harry!" The boys said annoyed. "Okay. Okay. Um..... Oo I got an IDEA!!" I whispered back to them trying not to wake up Liam who was fast asleep on the couch. "Okay so we play truth or dare with Brooklyn today but we leave a note for Liam when he wakes up that says we just went to get groceries so he won't suspect a thing. And then we record Brooklyn's answer on one of our phones and show Liam what she said later on?" I said evilly. This plan was well thought out pretty well for just put together in a minute. "I like it.!" Louis chimed and and rubbed his hands together evilly. The rest of the boys nodded. "But just don't have Brooklyn find out we did this in the end okay? We don't want her to hate out guts and break her trust for us." Niall said thoughtfully. "He's right mate." Zayn said nodding. "Well we'll be extra careful then." I declared.

"Are we ready to go?" I asked after we got changed and freshened up. "Yeah, we're just waiting on Nialler." Louis said putting two thumbs up. "Nialler hurry up!!" I yelled throughout the house. "Okay! Coming!! I'm coming..." He said walking to the front door eating a turkey sandwich. "Seriously?" Zayn said pointing to the sandwich. "What? You know I get hungry!" He said angrily. "Whatever." I said. "Let's just get going...-" I added. "Guys? Where are you going?" Liam said sleepily from the couch. "We're just going to go grocery shopping. We'll be back in a bit. Just go back to sleep." I said calmly. "Oh alright. See you later." He said and fell fast asleep. "That was close." Louis said exhaling out heavily. We walked out to the car and Zayn called Brooklyn. "Hey... Is it alright if we come over right now?.... Okay .... Ya.... Okay see you then... Bye." Zayn said ending the phone call. "What did she say?" Niall asked with mouthful of food. "She said that we can come over now cause Alex and Cass are out food shopping and that she's getting ready right now so just take your time driving Harry." Zayn told us. "Okay." I said. A few minutes later we arrived at Alex's house and piled out of the car and walked up to the front door. Louis rang the doorbell excitedly and we waited for a few seconds patiently and the door swung open with happiness. "Hey guys! C'mon in." She said smiling. "Thanks!" Niall and Louis said smiling back at her. "Where's Liam?" She asked curiously. "Oh um he was really tired but we just came here cause we got lonely and needed a Brooklyn buddy!!" Louis said covering up the question. "Brooklyn buddy?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "Yup.!" He said smiling like an idiot at her. "Okay? So what do you guys want to do? Cause I have zero ideas at the moment." She said laughing. "Oo!! How about truth or dare??" I chimed in. "I don't know-" she said thinking. "Oh come on Brooklyn!! We'll go easy in you this time. We promise right guys?" I said nodding my head. "Right!" They all said putting two thumbs up. "Okay." She said shrugging. "Let me go get some snacks for 'Niall'." She said knowing Niall so well already. She was our best friend for three years maybe it wasn't that shocking.

"Alright Louis truth or dare?" Zayn asked him. "Um dare." He said. "I dare you to stop eating carrots, mentioning them, or even THINKING about them for the rest of the day!!" He exclaimed evilly. "What? No!!!!" Louis said defeatedly. "Sorry Lou. But you have too." Zayn said patting his back. "Fine." He grumbled and crossed his arms against his chest. "Okay Louis your turn." I said. "Harry! Truth or dare?" He asked. "Um dare?" I said. "Okay I dare you to prank call Paul." He said laughing. "Who's Paul?" Brooklyn asked curiously. "Oh he's our bodyguard. He's always annoyed with us but he loves us... Deep down." I explained to her and chuckled at the last part. "Cool!" She said. "Okay so go ahead Hazza. Call him!" Louis said impatiently. "Okay." I said and dialed his number. I impersonated a Mexican taco truck owner but Paul knew it was me since of my caller ID. "This isn't funny Harry!" He yelled through the phone. "Um I go to go. Adios!!" I shouted through my phone and hung up before he would tell at me more. Everyone was cracking up laughing and were red faced. "Alright alright. I filled my end of the dare now it's MY TURNN!! I said excitedly. "Brooklyn." I said turning to her. "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth." She said shrugging her shoulders. "Okay.... Are you still in love with Liam?" I asked her curiously. Niall already had his phone recording our conversation. "Harry... I don't know if I want-" She said quietly. "Oh c'mon Brooklyn! Everyone in this room have been your best friends for three while years.! Here. Let's make a rule. We shall never repeat whatever answers or dares that happened today. Agreed?" I said looking at the boys. "Agreed." They said nodding their heads. "See?" I said looking back at Brooklyn. "Fine... Yes I do. I really do but you can't tell anyone like you promised. Not even Liam. Especially him! I trust you guys a lot. Just please keep this to yourselves. Okay?" She said looking at all of us seriously. "We promise!" We said in sync. "Alright." She said and sighed. "But can you tell us why we can't tell Liam though? We won't it's just we're just curious." Louis asked softly. "Well I mean I'm afraid to tell him cause if I do it would ruin our friendship for one thing and then he'll probably think I'm weird and won't ever talk to me again." She said looking at her hands intently. "And why would you think that?! He definitely still has feelings for you Brooklyn.! It's beyond obvious I mean looks and talks about you every second of the day. Ever since you left to Alex's house the first thing he did when he met up with us that day was scroll through all the pictures he had of you and him. And even when he reached the end of the gallery he went back and went through them again. Smiling like an idiot at each one!! He still loves you Brooklyn. You just have to give him a chance." Niall said without a doubt. "Really?" She said blushing super hard. "Really!!!" We said in sync. "I need some time to think about all of this boys." She said exhaling out heavily. "Okay." We said. "Well I think it's time we should go and head back home before LiLi throws a fit about where we went." Louis said laughing. "Okay well see you guys later!" She said giving us all hugs and smiled and waved goodbye as we walked out the door. "Let Phase 2 commence." We said once we piled into the car.