Chapter 25

Liam's POV:

"Wow it's so ...HUGE!!!" Brooklyn shouted as she ran and jumped throughout my flat like a little kid. "It's amazing, Liam!" She said smiling at me. I smiled back at her like an idiot. We stayed like this for a few more seconds until she said, "Oh my gosh- I'm sorry- here let me put these away?" She said grabbing her luggage from my hands. "Oh yeah.. Um your room is right across from mine. Right around that corner there." I said pointing down the hall. She nodded her head and said, "Thank you for letting me stay here by the way... It's really sweet of you!" She said kissing my cheek. I blushed and I just stood there in shock. She kissed me!!! But on the cheek. I still didn't care though. I mean her lips made contact with my skin and that's all I cared about. "N-no P-problem.." I said stuttering. She giggled and walked down the hall to her bedroom. I sighed and slouched back on my couch in the living room. I was completely in love with this girl. How long am I going to be able to control it though?

Brooklyn's POV:

"Whoa!" I whispered to myself. "This room is giant!!!" I said shocked. It had a bathroom with a large built in closet, a king size bed with a purple and black comforter set, desks and and a bedside table with a Lego alarm clock. I laughed at Liam's inner child design choice of this room and began unpacking.

Soon I unpacked all of my clothes and my electronics. I changed into some pjs which were a pair of batman pajama shorts and a fault in our stars muscle tee with a white tank top underneath. I stuck my phone on the charger near my bedside table and went to the bathroom in my room to go brush my teeth and freshen up for bed.

After that I left my hair down but combed it out and went to the living room to tell Liam goodnight but I found him already asleep on the couch. I rolled my eyes. This was so Liam. I knew the old one was still in there I bit. But I just brushed his hair out of his eyes and found a blanket in a closet nearby and gently tucked him up. He looked so calm when he was asleep but in a way I was sad to not be able to look at his brown eyes right now before I went to sleep. I just kissed him on his nose and skipped down the hall quietly to my room and hopped onto my king sized bed and immediately fell fast asleep.

"Brooklyn?" I heard a voice say. I got up and walked around the empty white room. "Hello??" I said making echoes all around me. "Brooklyn? Brooklyn where are you?!" I heard the voice say louder. "Who are you!??" I shouted. "BROOKLYN!!" I heard a voice say as it ran to stand in front of me. It was Liam but he didn't look me in the eye. "Liam!! Liam help me!!" I heard as I turned to look around I saw myself tied up in a chair. "What's going on?!" I said. But they didn't hear me. "Shh!shh! It's okay. I'm right here. I'm not leaving you. I promise." He said calmly untying her. But she continued to scream and said, "Liam watch out!!!" But it was too late. A gunshot behind us sounded. And Liam knelt on the ground in pain and soon fell to the floor covered in a pool of blood. "Liam!!" I said running to him. "Liam!Liam wake up!!! No!!no!!no!!Please. Please come back. Please!!" I screamed with tears streaming down my face. I awoke sitting straight up and panting and shaking out of fear.

The door swung open and Liam ran in by my side. "Brooklyn? Brooklyn are you okay? What happened?? I just heard screams in your room. So I came." He said rubbing my back and sat atop the sheets with me. "I-I had a nightmare...." I said. "Shh..shh. It's alright. I'm here. I'm not leaving you. It's okay. I promise." He said but then a gunshot rang behind us like before and he fell to the floor in a pool of blood.

This was all too real. All to same. "Liam!" I screamed again. But I only woke up again in my own bed. Liam ran in my room and found me shaking in bed. "Brooklyn! Brooklyn are you alright?? What happened?" He said looking at me with deeply concerned eyes. He engulfed me in a hug and filled my body up with a warm sensation. "I-It was just a nightmare.." I said running a hand through my hair. "Okay. It's alright now.. Okay? I'm right across in my room if you need me.. Alright?" I nodded head and he walked towards the door. "Wait." I said before he left. "Will you stay with me?" I asked softly. He turned around and said, "Of course," He said cuddling in next to me. "Always." He said putting his chin on top of my head and wrapping me in his hold gently. And with that I fell asleep with him just like that.