Chapter 26

Brooklyn's POV:

I rubbed my eyes softly and opened them slowly to find them looking at a pair of light brown ones. "Good Morning." He said smiling at me. "Hi." I said locked in his gaze still. "Did I wake you up?" I asked. "No, I woke up a couple of minutes ago and found you asleep so I was just... How can I say?.... Stalking you in your sleep." He said chuckling and vibrating my arms that were wrapped him. "Sounds fun." I say sarcastically. And hopped out of bed combing my fingers through my hair. "So what do you want to do today?" He asked. "Um do you want to go hang with the guys today? Cause the girls texted me yesterday and said they wanted to go shopping with me today? That's okay with you right?" I asked him. "Yeah totally I'll just go call the guys and see of they're up to go to the movies or something." He said nodding at me. "Okay well I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready. But I'll see you later?" I asked smiling at him. "Yeah I'll leave you too it." He said smiling back at me and left the room. I took a cool shower and changed into a simple British flag crop tank and a tight black leather jacket with ripped skinny jeans. And white converses. I put my hair up in a neat ponytail and slipped on the sunglasses that Liam gave me, grabbed my phone and met the girls outside who were waiting for a while 'supposedly'. "How long does it take to get ready?!" Alex asked sarcastically to me. "Take it easy Alex. Sorry I had to take a shower and get ready. It's not like you get ready fast either!" I said laughing in the back seat. "Guys, we're here!!" Cass said interrupting me and Alex's pointless argument about me being slow. "Okay first let's go to Forever 21 cause they have the best dresses, then let's go to Vans, and then Hollister, and then...." Alex said quickly. "Whoa whoa whoa.. Slow it down a bit Alex.!" Cass told Alex calmly. "Why don't we let Brooklyn decide where we're gonna shop today?" She added. "Fine." Alex grumbled and giggled. "But I GET TO CHOOSE WHERE WE EAT!!" Alex declared. "Okay." I said. "Why don't we start at Forever 21?" I asked. "Sounds good to me!!" Alex and Cass said in sync. I laughed and said cheesily, "Alright, let the girly shopping spree COMMENCE!!"

Liam's POV:

"So what happened last night mate... With 'Brooklyn'??" Harry said cheekily raising his eyebrows. All of the boys surrounded me with curious looks. "Well she just unpacked and stuff and went to bed." I said quietly. "Went to bed with you?" Louis asked winking at me. "No! Guys just stop interrogating me!! Can we continue driving to the movie house... Please??!!" I asked pleading to stop the frustrating questions. "Sorry Daddy Direction." They said in sync. "Good now let it go? Okay?" I said. "Alright." They said defeatedly. "Okay so Niall, how are things with Alex?" Harry asked from the drivers seat. "Great!! I took her on an amazing date last Friday and we ate at NANDO'S!!!" He said grinning from ear to ear. "Every date is amazing to you whenever you go to Nando's Niall." Zayn said rolling his eyes. "Ozzie, how's Liverpool so far with Cassity?" Louis asked curiously. "Awesome!!! We've played about 5 games last week and we won each one!! I'm just glad I get to make those kinds of memories with a girl like her." He said getting lost in his own thoughts. "Oh please! Take it down a notch lover boy! Will you?!" Said Niall sticking his tongue out in disgust. "Don't even start!" Ozzie argued back to Niall. "Hey! No fighting in the van while I'm driving please?!" Said Harry who was concentrating on the road hard. "And I thought I was the only one who had a bit of Daddy Direction in them!" I said sarcastically and laughed. "Oh shut up Liam!" Harry fired back angrily. I smirked evilly and looked out the window marveling at the miniature rain drops as they hit the street with millions of droplets. My mind wandered back to how Brooklyn loved to gaze at the rain and just watch the simple pattern of sounds it made as it hit the window. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the photos we took together yesterday when we were in downtown London. She looked so beautiful in each one. But I stopped at one of the photos of me and her. It was outside a telephone booth and she was on top of my back with her slender arms wrapped around my neck. Her smile was so welcoming and warm. Her long hair flowed around her shoulders and some strands fell in front of her face. We looked like we were having the best time of our lives. I immediately set this one as my new wallpaper. I smiled at the picture one last time and shut my phone off once we reached the theater.

Brooklyn's POV:

"That was a lot of shopping!"I said tiredly as we made our way up The steps of Alex's house carrying millions of clothing and shoe bags. "I never knew a girl could need so much clothes.!" Cass said tiredly. "Oh man up!" Alex said sarcastically. "C'mon your on Liverpool one of the most famous football teams in Europe!! And your complaining about carrying stupid shopping bags?!" Alex said carrying her bags with ease down the hall to her room. "Just lay them right there." Alex said pointing to an empty spot in her room. "Hold on I need to call Liam and tell him I'm sleeping over." I said grabbing my phone. "I need to call Ozzie too." Cass said grabbing her phone as well. "Okay! I'll just call Niall then." She said shrugging and left the room along with Cass.

I dialed Liam's number and waited as it rung. "Hello?" A voice said a few seconds later. "Hey Liam! It's me Brooklyn." I said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Oh hey Brooklyn!! How was shopping?" He asked suddenly excited. "Um it was tiring... I have too say!" I say laughing. He chuckled and said, "Yeah Alex knows to shop big..." He says. "Definitely!" I say back. "Anyways I wanted to call you because I'm gonna sleepover at Alex's for tonight? Is that alright with you?" I asked. "Yeah! Of course. I mean I'm probably gonna spend the night at the boys flat so that's fine." He says in his soothing voice. "Cool! Well I got to go before Alex and Cass start tackling me with questions on why our conversation was so long." I say laughing. "Same over here. Anyways I'll pick you up tomorrow from her house at 12 so you won't have to drive back in this weather." He said reassuringly. "Okay. Thanks Li! I'll see you later. Love you!" I say smiling. "Love you too?" He said confusedly but there was still some happiness in his voice. I quickly hung up and sighed. What is wrong with me?!!! Why did I say that? I was so used to saying it before I accidentally said it straight to him. He's probably thinking I'm a lunatic right now who still has feelings for him. "Great job Brooklyn. Look at what a fine mess you just made!!" I groaned and flopped on top of Alex's bed. I put my hands to my face. Why did I have to be in love with Liam Payne?