Chapter 20

Brooklyn's POV:

"Oh..My..G-god." I stuttered shocked from what I was staring at for 10 minutes straight. "What?! What happened?" Cass said suddenly waking up to me engulfing her in a hug. I pulled back from her and had tears flowing down my face. "What's wrong Brooklyn?!" She asked demanding an answer. "Y-You're my sister." I shakily said crying even more with joy and shock. I just found my long lost sister who I didn't even know about?! How crazier could my life get.?? "Oh my GOSH!!" She said wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me into another hug. "We have to tell the boys!!" I said immediately. "Okay let's go!!" She said excitedly. "Wait up!!" I yelled at her trying to catch up the Cass' pace which was extremely fast compared to mine! All of a sudden when we got in the car my phone rang. "Hello?" I asked. "BROOKLYN!!! Thank god you're alright!! We've been worried sick about you over here!!" He said shouting with relief. "I'm fine okay? I'm sorry I left without telling you guys but I just went out with Cass after her soccer practice and then we got carried away with the time I guess but we have something really BIG to tell you guys once we get there!okay?" I explained to Liam in a calm tone. "Okay. I'll talk to you later then? Bye. I love you!" He said sincerely into the phone. "I love you too! See you in a bit!" I replied full of love and hung up. "So who was that?" Cass driving towards Harry's driveway. "It was just Liam. He was really worried where I went so I just told him I went out with you and that we had really big news and stuff." I said while looking out the window onto the raining street. She parked the car and we got out and ran to the door before we got super soaked by the rain. She knocked in the door twice and immediately Liam and Niall opened the doors and pulled us inside quickly. "Are you girls alright?" Niall asked looking at us worriedly with his bright blue eyes. "Yeah we're fine-" I said but got interrupted by Liam pulling me close to him in a shaky embrace. "Your so cold.! Here why don't you and Cass can go use the bathrooms upstairs to take some hot showers and warm up while Alex and the guys make some tea for all of us?" Me and Cass nodded and jogged up the stairs. I immediately realized she had no clothes to wear so I lent her my black long sleeve v-neck top and some skinny jeans to wear while I wore a plain white T-shirt with a warm leather jacket and some black tights. We both took our showers and straightened each other's hair. I absolutely wanted Cass' hair I mean it was so pretty with its bronze and light blond color which looked good when straightened. We held hands and skipped down the stairs together. "Well you two look pretty happy! What about??!!" Louis asked curiously. "Well we need to tell all of you guys in the kitchen so let's hurry up and get in there then!!" Cass said smiling wide. Me, Cass, and Louis strolled into the kitchen, sat down, and immediately I said, "Well all of you guys know how I went to see Cass today right?" They all nodded. "Well we found out that we had a lot in common with each other so we went to the hospital today to see if we are blood related in any way...." Cass said continuing on my sentence. "And it turns out that we're..." I said quietly. "SISTERS!!" We both said at the same time. "OH MY GOD!!! No way!!! I knew it! You owe me $50 bucks now Zayn!!!" Alex said sticking her tongue out at him while he frowned in defeat. "That's WONDERFUL news!!!" Liam said hugging us both. Harry, Louis, Niall, and Alex all nodded with excitement. "Hey look! It stopped raining!!" I exclaimed pointing outside while Liam wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his chin on top of my head. He smiled and said, "it looks like the perfect day to...." "GO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL (soccer) AT THE PARK!!!" Harry exclaimed with joy. "Awesome!! Let's go!!" We all said and hoped into Harry's van. "Niall you got the ball?" Louis asked making sure we had everything. "Yeah Louis I've got it." Niall said with one arm wrapped around Alex's shoulder and the other holding the ball. She smiled at him and kissed him softly on his lips. A bright smile spread across his face and they both blushed a cherry tomato red. "We're here!!!" Yelled Zayn jumping out of the car followed by the rest of us. "Okay let's sort out the te-" Liam said but got interrupted by a boy out age saying, "Liam? Liam Payne is that you?" He had dark brown curls and tiny brown eyes like me. He was actually the same height as Cass probably and had a bright white smile. I had to admit he had a cute infectious laugh too but I loved Liam's more than anyone's. He was wearing a soccer jersey and some skinny jeans on. When I looked over at Cass she looked like she was literally drooling over a piece of meat. Well she didn't have her mouth open and have drool literally but I could see she had a major crush on that guy bad. "Ozzie!? No way! How have been mate?!" Liam asked the boy while patting him on the back. "Great! I've just finished practice a few mutes ago.! What about you? And aren't you going to introduce me to these guys?" He asked laughing. "Oh yeah! Okay so this is my girlfriend, Brooklyn. That's the boys you already know them. Um Thad Niall's I think girlfriend Alex and this is Brooklyn's sister Cass!" Liam said grinning at him. "Nice to see you boys again!!" Ozzie said to he guys. "Nice meeting you girls too! My name is Ozzie Osborn like the famous guy but spelt differently. Anyways it was awesome meeting you all but I have to run. I'll text you later Liam maybe we can all meet up tomorrow?" He said happily at Liam. "Sounds cool to me! See you then!" Liam shouted out to him as Ozzie started to walk to his car. Ozzie nodded and waved goodbye to us and then drove off in his sleek black Audi. "Looks like someone's in love with Ozzie.!" I whispered to Cass. She punched my arm playfully and gave me a death stare which made me zip my lips immediately. She really liked him. And as my duty as her incredibly kind sister that I am I gave myself a determined mission to get them together. "Let phase one commence!!" I whispered to myself. Man did I sound nuts!