Chapter 46: You saved more than 'Me'

Start from the beginning

"You saved me" 

"I said shut up!" his fists lighting a bright, fiery blue. I kissed Bakugou's head to make sure he wouldn't wake or get hurt as I put a shield on him. 

"You held me close, hugged the tears away, the pain" I continued as he stomped over. 

Tears leaving his fierce blue turquoise eyes at the painful moments overwhelming his poor head of you. 

"I said SHUT UP!" 

"And I would kiss and hold you close to me too" 

He stopped mid-air with his blue flames still active within his palm as I looked up at him. 

He nearly falls over at the sight of me, his face shocked. 

I smiled up at him, tears running down my cheeks as Dabi had a cut flashback of a smaller me whimpering in these same chains as he saved me from our horrid father, the little me that loved him like my once own brother. 

And the bigger me now, who still does. And always will. 

"And when you said: 'I love you (Y/n) no matter what'," I finished more tears leaving and watering the floor. 

That's what brought Dabi to his knee's, his flames leaving him completely. As tears of his own left him, rolling off his scarred cheeks. 

Then he gripped the edges of his head, shaking it side to side like he was fighting off a demon. 

"Stop it (Y/n)! Please stop it!" He begged of me. I only smiled softly at him again making him stop yelling as he was now right in front of me. 

"I love you too Toya. I always have and always will" I cooed. 

And that's the piece deep within Dabi that he held hidden within his cold shattered heart. his heart now beating in his chest. This feeling, this warmth, this missing piece of him...was...

You. 

You were the missing piece, he needed most. As much as he hated it. He knew it was true. 

He couldn't hold it in anymore. His arms latched out wrapping tightly around me as my eyes widened. 

"Why? Why are you making me like this (Y/n)?" he sniffled into my hair as I merely let my head hug his neck as best as I could. I needed this as much as he needed this too. What can we say? 

We missed each other dearly. That piece at the back of our hearts. Finally complete. 

"I love you" I cooed. 

"No, please. Please don't say that" 

I leaned closer. 

"I love you Toya" 

He gripped me tighter, not fighting it anymore. 

"(Y/n)--" he mumbled happily into my hair before pulling away from me a little to look at me. 

Then he smiled as I then got a flashback of him with red hair and a huge smile on his face that he once had. 

"I love you too," he said. 

I laughed leaning into his chest which smelled of bark and smoke. 

"You don't know how long I've missed you saying that--"

"My hero," I said. 

-At hospital-

 In the third P.o.v

"So let me get this straight. You want to get Momo to make another receiver for you to track Bakugou and (Y/n) to save them b-both all by yourselves?" Mina said.