Chapter 3: New home

-Your P.o.v-

Today is my birthday! I'm now 4! Man, I'm getting bigger!

I untangled myself from Takuma's limbs, hopping off and stretching my wings and limbs in all positions, giving a huge waking up yawn I go change into my best clothes I have on kids birthdays each of the staff gets you a present and a huge cake with the number of candles on it!

"I hope they made my (f/f) cake," I say getting into my (f/c) crop top and pale blue faded shorts, twirling in the mirror I wash my face then tidy the room up a bit. I heard a sniffled coming from Takuma's bed. 

"Morning Birthday girl!" he says very loudly. 

"Morning Sleepy head" I retorted back grinning I heard a 'Hmpf' followed by something jumping off the top bed bunk. And arms lifting little me up I squealed making him blush. 

"You're 4 now! Look! Your wings are getting bigger!" I blushed looking forward to the pack day with fun and happiness. 

-Time Skip-

"Blow out your candles (Y/n)!" Saki (Mrs. Hayz's first name) cheers other kids waiting for me I nodded blowing out the lighten candles claps and cheers were heard, I got several presents either money which was weird black butler Manga and a Kuroko no Basket Seirin Fan made Jacket. 

"Thank you, guys!" I bowed while cutting up some cake passing them to the other kids I gave Takuma a piece with five extra lollies cause I know he likes fruit bursts. 

"I can't wait to give (F/n) my present" I heard Takuma's thoughts. I pondered what he might give me. 

-Another time skip-

"(Y/n)! Come with me!" I heard a familiar voice call followed by footsteps. 

"Huh--Whoa! Slow down!" I whined. Takuma laughed picking me up bridal style while jumping up high landing on a thick tree branch then jumping from tree to tree when we came to a stop. He falls to the ground with a soft *thud*. 

"Well that was fun" he puts me down, my hair looked like a bird's nest. 

"Thank you 'Briar'," I say sarcastically with a wink he blushes scratching the back of his neck. 

I smiled. I called him that because his Quirk is to control all life sources of nature he can even control animals too and 'Briar' is a nickname meaning: For any beauty with a tough side. 

I looked around, we were in a heavenly garden, standing under a blossom tree. 

"H-hey (Y/n)?" I looked up to meet his Maroon eyes. (same as Yukine's eyes btw). 

"Yes?" he walks up to me. 

"I-I have something for you to remember me by...i-if if you know...might get adopted tomorrow" he pulls out a box with a white ribbon secured around it tying it with a simple bow. I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"I-I know you have your Angel Necklace from your Father and Mother, but..." he passes it to me. I take it slowly pulling on the silky materiel. My heart racing faster than when I turn into a cheetah. (sometimes).

I open it fully.

"I just wanted you to know that I will always love you and that I'll be with you, not matter where you go" he finished my eyes lit up and even a few tears of joy came out of my (e/c) orbs. 

Inside was a homemade scarf with my two (f/c) colors, pattern in with tight braids. It looked fluffy on the inside and tight on the outside. My hands shook happiness over powering me.