Chapter 36: Stain me

~Your P.o.v~ 

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. Wait what!? I opened one of my eyes to meet two sleeping closed eye lids right in front of me. Freckled cheeks and luscious green hair. M-Midoriya!? H-how did he...wait I'm in his bed!? His soft green locks tickled my cheek, while his soft breathes brushes my neck the tickling sensation making me melt. 

Our legs where twisted like noodles. I soon successfully get out of his warm embrace and slipped on some home clothes then I heard a 'Thud' coming from Midoriya's bed. He's awake. 

We both head down and I pulled out some snacks for me and Deku to eat. 

Soon enough the little devil himself came down stairs from his beauty sleep. 

"Morning kids....woah! Did you get enough sleep?" he said looking at the droopy littlebean. 

"N-no, he was up all night slamming himself into a brick wall but he was just taking your advice on board sir" I answered with a yawn. Midoriya looked like a zombie. Then there was a ding at the door. I went and got it. A new...microwave? 

"I got it cause mine broke! Now let's cook those frozen foods I brought yesterday" I did what he asked they were desserts but meh I love desserts. The fish looking biscuits slowly turned into there natural color. If there were more foods I would be able make something worth eating. I am a very good cook. 

"There done!" I say placing the plate down. But when Gran master whatever bit into one, it was still solid frozen. 

"Oh my All Might! You put them all at once didn't you! You idiot if you do that then it'll only cook heat up one!" My face went red in embarrassment but something clicked with Midoriya. 

"O-oh. Wait! I get it! Gran Torino! I am...like this frozen treat!"

*Tries really hard not to face palm* 

"No your not, are you okay?" Gran shortie mutters with a small smile. "No I'm not literally the dessert treat but...all I'm doing is flipping the switch on...b-but what I need to do is...let all the 5% travel through my body!"

Soon his whole body tingled with a strong red and orange spark. I gasped stepping back watching him let the power consume him. So it died down to a green electrify flow auraing his whole frame. 

"I see you've figured it out. Now. Want to give it a try?" Gran Torino dropped his walking stick and traced. I moved out of the way and stood by the stairs. 

"Yes! I'll try!" a spark flickers off his ripped muscles. I hid behind the wall peeking over ever once and a while. I saw them jump, spin, kick nearly punch. But in the end he had improved more from last time. 

"You did well kid. But for no we should eat some breakfast" I came out from hiding and high five Midoriya, "Now lets heat up those bisc-" he stopped once he saw them scattered across the floor. 

"Why!!!!???' he screams. 

"D-don't worry we'll go buy some more!" me and Deku say in sync. With that we ran off to grab some more. "Well done Deku you're doing great!" he blushes before I changed into a wolf and let him on. What I like wolves. But then my heart pumped and my eyes twitched then I saw him. 

-Through Stain's eyes-

~Stain's P.o.v~

I was hunched over the pale blue haired freak with my knife in his shoulder. 

"People like you disgust me. An aimless weakling with no desires or goals. I shall kill you now just cause of that" that man hissed. I hitched my other knife ready to plunge into his chest. But in a swift move his catches it.